stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Hello StampTV friends! It’s me Silke here!  Thank you so much for joining me in this week’s Mix It Up Monday!

My MIUM challenge - STV17MON14 for you this week is pretty simple! With Easter right around the corner...I figured it's just appropriate to create a “EASTER” card/project…NO FLOWER CARDS (accessory only - NOT MAIN IMAGE)!!! I would like you to ink up all of your cute sets with Easter eggs, bunnies….Easter baskets etc. Gina has some super fun set you can use….Bold and Blooming StampTV Kit, Spring Fling, Springtime Baskets,…just to mention a few!!! 

Here is my card….

The bunny, clouds, and the flower image are from the newly released Bold and Blooming StampTV Kit. The Design Paper in the background is also from the Kit. The easter egg and sentiment are from the Spring Fling Set. The sweet little bumble bee is from the Springtime Baskets Set. The images were inked in Memento Tuxedo Black and colored with Copic Markers. I also added some grass and Silver Pearls…voila! Now it’s your turn!

ONE LUCKY PARTICIPANT WILL WIN A $20.OO GIFT CERTIFICATE TO THE GINA K. DESIGNS STORE!!! GET CRAFTY AND PLAY ALONG!!!!

To view all of the creations for this challenge please click below!!! Please have your creations uploaded no later than April 09, 2017 by 8 PM CST.

STV17MON14 GALLERY

Have fun crafting! Don’t forget to participate in the new 2017 MIUM Challenge!!! 

Views: 1015

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

So I guess I'm confused . . . Are there supposed to be flowers on the cards or not? 

You can have them as an "accessory" but not as your main image...hope this helps!?!

Sharon Fontenot said:

So I guess I'm confused . . . Are there supposed to be flowers on the cards or not? 

Great challenge and a very cute card.

Too stinking cute!!  I love how you have the bunny dancing in the grass!  Fun challenge!  Thanks for hosting this week Silke!

Have to get those stamps inked up. Been so busy using the other set in this kit that the animals have been un-used, so far.

Thank you Johanna!

Johanna Rundell said:

Great challenge and a very cute card.

Awww...thank you Cat! Love hosting!

Cat GKD DT/Moderator said:

Too stinking cute!!  I love how you have the bunny dancing in the grass!  Fun challenge!  Thanks for hosting this week Silke!

Yes, yes, yes...ink up those cute stamps...I hear them yelling at you ;) !!!

Bonnie said:

Have to get those stamps inked up. Been so busy using the other set in this kit that the animals have been un-used, so far.

Thanks - Yes that does it. Now I have to get busy card making.

Silke Ledlow, GKD DT said:

You can have them as an "accessory" but not as your main image...hope this helps!?!

Sharon Fontenot said:

Where can I find instructions on how to upload a card?  thank you

Mary Anne, Site information is listed under the Forum Heading, Helpful Site Information and then scroll to How to Upload Your Stamped Creations.  Here's a linkhttp://stamptv.ning.com/forum/categories/helpful-site-information/l...

Mary Anne said:

Where can I find instructions on how to upload a card?  thank you

Awesome card, Silke! Thanks for the great challenge.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Get Social with us!

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service