stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Hey y'all!!  Cat here this week bringing you the weekly challenge!  :D  So, the title, 'What's That You Say?'   --For this challenge you are to use a quote, ANY quote ( I was going to provide one  but I'm  being easy for you and letting YOU pick what quote you want to use! :D).  You will need to tell me and everyone else, what quote you used  in the write up of you picture when you upload it too!  Here is my example:

My quote I used is: 

"Good things come in small packages."

my cards inspired by this quote:

i made two card, showing that a small card can be just as good as a normal or 'big' card!  (you do NOT have to make two cards!   This is just my interpretation of that quote!)  I used the newly released StampTV Kit, Bold and Blooming, for my card and also was inspired by Gina making matching envelopes too and made matching envelopes for both cards!

And here is a site that has a few quotes on it.   You can google and find all kinds of quotes too!

Think Exist...quotations here!

=============================================================================
OK, its your turn now! Here is all the small print:

Be sure and have your creation uploaded to our gallery with the tag "STV17MON11"no later than March 19th, 8PM CSTfor your chance to win an awesome $20 gift certificate from Gina K Designs!!

(just a reminder too...no 'back tagging' which means, you can't take a card you uploaded before my challenge was up and tag it with the challenge tag. The time and date have to be later than my time and date for this challenge being posted!)

Here is the gallery for this challenge:
STV17MON11 Gallery

Can't wait to see all of y'all's awesome creations!
=============================================================================

(And don't forget about our ongoing yearly MIUM challenge! Here is the link to the information on that:)
Yearly MIUM info!

Views: 860

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This is a fun challenge and I do love the way you made your card. I thought I would have issues finding the right quote but as luck would have it I had a stamp set by Gina K. Designs which had a quote that was perfect for my card so I used that. And I had to wait for an order of special stencils to arrive but finally HERE is what I came up with.

Can we type up our own saying(quotes?) And still be leibale to winner? Has long we use a Gina K stamp. thanks Linda need answer please!

You would need to use a quote that is one that most of heard of.  Not just make up something.  And you can use any stamp you wish.   BUT, to be eligible for the prize, it MUST be a Gina K stamps.
Linda Littlepage said:

Can we type up our own saying(quotes?) And still be leibale to winner? Has long we use a Gina K stamp. thanks Linda need answer please!

Thanking of use the quote take time to stop and smell the roses. But would type up it up. Is it okay to type the quote up?

And used rose from Gina K
Cat GKD DT/Moderator said:

You would need to use a quote that is one that most of heard of.  Not just make up something.  And you can use any stamp you wish.   BUT, to be eligible for the prize, it MUST be a Gina K stamps.
Linda Littlepage said:

HERE is another I made using a quote. I do love this challenge.

One FINAL card for this challenge. I certainly enjoyed participating in it. Thanks so much.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Get Social with us!

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service