stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Hello everyone!  It's Chris with this week's challenge, "Color Me Krafty!"  

This week I am challenging you to use white pencil to highlight your images stamped on Kraft card stock.  Here is the example I made up using the beautiful Vintage Roses stamp set.  I lightly stamped my image using white ink.  Once it was dry, I added white and gray pencil to color the jar and flowers, and colored the leaves in greens.

I cut my tag shape and black mat. Then stamped and heat embossed the sentiment from Scripty Love, then added it to another black matted panel stamped with the Music Background stamp and adhered everything to my Kraft card base.

Now it's your turn!  I can't wait to see what you do!

Here's the fine print:

Be sure and have your creation uploaded to our gallery with the tag "STV17MON10" no later than March 12th, 8PM CST for your chance to win an awesome $20 gift certificate from Gina K Designs!!  

(Just a reminder too...no 'back tagging' which means, you can't take a card you uploaded before my challenge was up and tag it with the challenge tag.  The time and date have to be later than my time and date for this challenge being posted!)

Here is the gallery for this challenge:

STV17MON10

Looking forward to seeing your creations!

Views: 2006

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This is a Gorgeous Card and I love the Challenge!  :)  Thank You so much for Hosting this Weeks MIUM Challenge!  :) <3 

Thanks, Karen!

Another huge challenge for me! I will do my best. Thanks Chris, for a great challenge!

Oh! WOW! Chris!! Beautiful Card! and an Awesome Challenge!! 

You'll do great! It's fun. There are so many images that will work well for this!
I love this and what beautiful staging!

I love your beautiful card! A must try technique, thanks for the fun challenge!

Love this. Going to try this

This is beautiful!  Thanks for the inspiration.

Fun challenge and I really appreciate your taking the time to post it early.
Love your card! Will give this a try! Thanks for sharing with us!
I'm glad you are all intrigued by my challenge! I can't wait to see what stamps you use!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Get Social with us!

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service