stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Hello Friends! Susie here. Welcome to this week’s Mix It Up Monday Challenge!

Here is this week's challenge for you: use a TREE in your design.  With Christmas around the corner, perhaps you will use a Christmas tree.  For my card, I used a palm tree.  Can you see the look on the girl penguin's face?  Yes....her husband did NOT ask for directions and now look....they are on a tropical island!!  And she didn't pack a bathing suit!  You know she's going to have a few words for him!  He kinda looks scared already.

All of my stamps are from the 'Tis the Sea-Sun stamp set (available now).  I think this set is just adorable.  And there is one more penguin in this set.  Oh - and there are matching dies too.  Be sure to click over and take a look.

And here is a reminder about the rules:

Be sure and have your project uploaded to our gallery with the tag STV16MON45 no later than November 13, 2016 at 8 PM, CST for your chance to win a fantastically wonderful $20.00 gift certificate to the Gina K. Designs store!

To see all the creations in this challenge, just click below.

Have a wonderful day!

Susie

Tags: STV16MON45, challenge, gina, gkd, gkddt, mium

Views: 441

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Well, at least I will have one ENTRY in the challenge. I am so busy that may be all I get done. But thanks for the fun!

Here is my card for this weeks challenge: http://stamptv.ning.com/photo/you-are-tree-mendous ~_^

Thanks for the fun challenge, Susie!!  Here is my card: STV16MON45

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Get Social with us!

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service