stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Hello StampTV friends...HAPPY OCTOBER!!! It’s me Silke here! Thank you for joining this week’s Mix It Up Monday!

My MIUM challenge for you this week is this flower bouquet inspiration photo….

(photo credit)

Your inspiration could come from the beautiful colors, the pumpkins, flowers, the vase etc. IF YOU PLAY ALONG, PLEASE LET US KNOW WHAT INSPIRED YOU???

As you can tell my inspiration drew me to the beautiful flower bouquet and I also really liked the color scheme. I was also excited to use the “masking” technique, which I have not done in a long time!!!

For this card I inked up the A Year of Flowers 3 and the Fill it with Flowers Sets. This card came together by using different mediums…some parts are inked with the new Gina K. Mini Ink Cube - Fresh Asparagus and the Tuxedo Black Memento Ink, others are completed with Copic Markers.  

ONE LUCKY PARTICIPANT WILL WIN A $20.OO GIFT CERTIFICATE TO THE GINA K. DESIGNS STORE!!! GET CRAFTY AND PLAY ALONG!!!!

Please enter your creations no later than Oct. 9, 2016 by 8:00 pm CST.

To view all of the creations for this challenge please click on the link below!!!

STV16MON40 GALLERY

And please don’t forget about the yearly MIUM CHALLENGE!!!!

Views: 692

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you!

Aletha J. Williams said:

I love the inspiration challenges. Color is always an inspiration for me. Great photo too.

Yes, so happy it's up and running! Looking forward to it!

Jan Brazier said:

Yay!! I'm back on Stamp TV!! It's been a very long week and a half - I couldn't get on here and it was killing me! I am looking forward to playing along with this challenge, Silke. Now to get the thinking cap on. :-)

I first learned of inspirational pieces about a year ago. I love these types of challenges. I think they are so fun and it is actually easier for me than trying to go from a sketch. Thanks for this challenge. I am going with the sunflowers, I just think they are so pretty and I love the fall colors.

Hi Silke, I loved this challenge, here's my card. I was inspired by the colors and the flower bouquet. 

Thank you everyone for playing in my inspiration challenge this week! You guys definitely inspired me with all of your beautiful creations! Can't wait to host the next challenge...until then!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service