stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Hello StampTV friends!  Happy Monday to all!  Sylvia here with this week’s MIUM challenge, and yep it's all about Christmas or Winter. It’s the 3rd week of July, it’s hot and humid so I thought we could cool things down a bit. That's why this week’s challenge is to make a Christmas or Winter theme card. I’m sure many of you have already begun this year’s stash, so let's add one more (or two).

For my card I used stamps from Holiday Season, A Year of Flowers and Merry Christmas Duo. The card base is Pure Luxury Heavy Weight White, the red layer is from my stash embossed with Sizzix Holly embossing folder. 

Now it’s your turn to have fun with this challenge. Can’t wait to see what you all create!

Be sure and have your creation uploaded to our gallery, with the tag, STV16MON29 no later than July 24, 8PM CST for a chance to win a $20.00 gift certificate to Gina K. Designs store!

To see all of the creations for this challenge, click below!

STV16MON29 Gallery

And don't forget about the yearly MIUM challenge! 

http://stamptv.ning.com/forum/topics/new-mium-yearly-challenge

Tags: STV16MON29

Views: 812

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Gorgeous Poinsettia card!  FUN Challenge!  (no I do not have ANY Christmas cards done.....sigh)

Thanks Syliva, loved this challenge!!  Here is my card: STV16MON29

Love Christmas in July, too!  My project is making gift tags this July for friends but no cards yet...hmmm

Beautiful card love your pointsettia and great challenge thank for hosting this week's challenge.

Wonderful Challenge Sylvia. Thank You so much for hosting this weeks MIUM Challenge and I love your beautiful poinsettia! I can't wait to see all the beautiful cards in the gallery!  :)  <3 

I used one of the new Christmas Foil Elements from GinaK.   very pretty, and cut with the scalloped oval dies.  so pretty.

One card made for this challenge. I think that may do it for me this week. But it was nice to be able to join in the fun.

Here is my winter-card for this weeks challenge: http://stamptv.ning.com/photo/christmas-in-july-105 ~_^

Love Christmas in July...I've been listening to Christmas music all week and have a craving for some hot chocolate!  Love your card.  Here's my card!

RSS

© 2020   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service