stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Good Monday Morning STV fans!  So tickled to be hosting for you this week, and it's an easy one. 

Just One!

Your challenge if you so choose to accept (which I'm hoping you do! LOL)  is to use Just ONE flower image on your card!  You can put anything else you want, but ONLY ONE flower image!! No grouped florals of any kind, because that would be more than ONE!  See? Easy Peasy!  Here is my example..

I am often asked what my most favorite stamp set is from Gina K Designs, and I cant have just one...but this set is ONE of my favorites!  Spring Blooms and sadly it is retired. I did a quick coloring of the stamp, just adding color quickly and not completely covering the image, leavine white space.  I also used foiling on the intricate oval and the 'Love You' I used the Minc toner pen to handwrite that and then foiled it.  I love how that turned out, makes it even more personal!  :D 

Ok, your turn now!  But first, here is the small print!

Be sure and have your creation uploaded to our gallery no later than 8PM CST,  Sunday, July 17th and Please use the tag STV16MON28 so we will be able to find your creation with all the others in the same gallery. One winner will be randomly chosen to win a $20 gift certificate from Gina K Designs.!!

Here is the gallery for this challenge:

STV16MON28 Gallery

Views: 920

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

How lovely and beautiful is your card design. I am not sure I can join in with this or not but will do my best to find time. And, only one flower will be a challenge indeed.

Finally got to do a card for this challenge. HERE is what I ended up with. I had a great time doing it too!

Here is my entree for this weeks challenge: http://stamptv.ning.com/photo/just-one-6 ~_^

Thanks so much for the fun challenge,Cat!  Here's my card.

Thanks Cat, I had a lot of fun with this challenge!  Here is my card: stv16mon28

RSS

© 2020   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service