stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Hey y'all!  Cat here for you this week!!  And I got a fun challenge for you!  I call it Picture Perfect!  And you are to use this picture of a file folder of mine as inspiration:

Now, you do not have to have a stamp of a typewriter!  Here are my examples:

Both cards used the same ingredients basically.  I used the following stamp sets (linked to the sets I could for now!)

Birds and Blossoms 2
Made With Love
Vine and Butterfly
Handmade Botanicals

And I used several ink pads:
Edible Eggplant
Kraft
Innocent Pink
Black
Blue Lagoon
White

I had alot of fun making this card! And cant wait to see what you come up with for this challenge! If you have any questions, just ask below!

Ok, now time for the fine print:

Be sure and have your creation uploaded to our gallery no later than May 8th, 8PM CST and using the tag 'STV16MON18 to be included in the drawing!

Click on the link below to see all of the cards in the gallery for this challenge:

STV16MON18 Gallery

And dont forget the yearly challenge ! Info is here:

MIUM Yearly Challenge

Now, go forth and create!! Can't wait to see all of you awesomeness!

Views: 900

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Verna, this is no right or wrong on this...just whatever the picture inspires and that we can tell you used the picture for your inspiration...and by that  it could be color, many images, they typewrite...whatever!  the colors  are gonna look different on monitors...on my desk top it pink, and on my tablet its peach, lol!

Verna Angerhofer said:

From the photo I could not tell if it was ivory card stock with some pink or peach bellini sponging or if it was peach bellini card stock or pink card stock. Which is it? LOL I want to be in the right color frame.

Thanks. I will try to come up with something then. So busy with farming going on now so it is hard to get as much crafting done. But I try my best. LOL

Cat, GKD DT/Moderator said:

Verna, this is no right or wrong on this...just whatever the picture inspires and that we can tell you used the picture for your inspiration...and by that  it could be color, many images, they typewrite...whatever!  the colors  are gonna look different on monitors...on my desk top it pink, and on my tablet its peach, lol!

Verna Angerhofer said:

From the photo I could not tell if it was ivory card stock with some pink or peach bellini sponging or if it was peach bellini card stock or pink card stock. Which is it? LOL I want to be in the right color frame.

hahaha I thought it was a sweet little turtle....(look at it, you'll see it!)    :)

Great photo....I'm in!

Cat, GKD DT/Moderator said:

Hiya Jane!  It's me! lol!  It's a tattoo of a butterfly.  One of 3 that I have.  :D

Jane said:

Hi Cat, this is an interesting challenge. It seems it is pretty much open to interpretation. Nice!
I have a question. There is a hint of a tattoo on someone's hand who is holding the file. Is that your hand or are you the photographer? If it's you...what is it a tattoo of? Your fans want to know!

HERE is my interpretation of the photo. Thanks for a great challenge. Hopefully, it is in the gallery correctly. I still could not access any of the photos. 

Fun challenge Cat!  Can't wait to play :)

Cat:  I think there is something wrong with the link at the end of your description.  I can't get it to work, but I can use the STV16MON18 "tag" in the search box for the Galleries.  Just thought you might like to know.  Thank you for all that you do.

I can't get the link either

Here is my card for this weeks entree ~_^: http://stamptv.ning.com/photo/picture-perfect-5

These are so lovely Cat! I hope to be able to play along with your challenge ♥

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service