stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Good Monday Morning to you!!  Im thrilled to be your hostess this week for our MIUM challenge!  AND I'm taking it easy on y'all!! 

HIT THAT EASY BUTTON!!

Yep, we are doing a one layer card this week!!  And it can be anything on that one layer that your little heart desires!  :D  Here are my examples:

I used Melanie's new set, A Year of Flowers 3.  

The first card was colored with water color and the 2nd one i used chalks for the blue.  The thank you shows up much better in person!  LOL!   But I think that work for one layer cards!  That is your only rule this week, to only be ONE layer!

Ohhhh, and I think I'll throw in a little surprise!  If we reach 100 entries in this challenge this week, I'll throw in a $25.00 Gift Certificate from Gina K Designs besides the regular winner of the GKD grab bag!  so, we will  have TWO winners!  One of the bag and one of the GC!  And yes, you can make as many cards as you want to enter!!  :D  Pass the word along too!! 

Ok, now for the rules of the road:

Be sure and have your creation uploaded to our gallery using the tag STV16MON10 .  (we are aware that you cant see the tag when looking at someone's card, but if you put the tag in for a search, all cards with that tag do show up!)  And have it uploaded no later than 8PM CST March 13th so it can be included in the drawing. 

CLICK HERE to see all the entries for this challenge!!

And dont forget about the Yearly MIUM challenge that is ongoing!

Yearly MIUM challenge info CLICK HERE

Views: 935

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Love these cards!  Can't wait to get the stamp set!!!!! Should come this week - I hope!

Love your cards and can't wait to play along.

What beautiful cards!  It's amazing the beauty that can be accomplished with 1 layer.

Love your example cards. The first card has as shine to it? It looks so pretty, I wonder what you used to get that effect??

So fun to have the extra incentive to make more cards this week. I haven't done a one layer card in a while, so this will be a good challenge. Also just a note that Gina's heavy cardstock is really nice for one layer cards!

Were do you post the weekly winner?  

Love your cards Cat!  They are awesome!  :)  Thanks for the awesome challenge this week!  I'm hoping to play along with you this week!  :)    <3 

Hey Joan! There are posted on Monday's under the Big News forum.  And past winners are moved to the 'Challenge Winners' forum.  :D

Joan LaBelle said:

Were do you post the weekly winner?  

The sparkle is from Spectrum Noir glitter markers...llove those things! 

Heidi... said:

Love your example cards. The first card has as shine to it? It looks so pretty, I wonder what you used to get that effect??

So fun to have the extra incentive to make more cards this week. I haven't done a one layer card in a while, so this will be a good challenge. Also just a note that Gina's heavy cardstock is really nice for one layer cards!

How beautiful Cat!! One layer = yay!

Oh what fun! and an extra incentive besides. Great cards. I love the glitter. When I saw easy button, I thought you were going to ask for a card with buttons, but one layer is MUCH easier for me, especially this week.

Thank you, I would not have guessed!

Cat, GKD DT/Moderator said:

The sparkle is from Spectrum Noir glitter markers...llove those things! 

Heidi... said:

Beautiful cards Cat! can't wait to play along. Thanks for a great challenge and the extra incentive!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service