stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Good Monday Morning to you!!  Im thrilled to be your hostess this week for our MIUM challenge!  AND I'm taking it easy on y'all!! 

HIT THAT EASY BUTTON!!

Yep, we are doing a one layer card this week!!  And it can be anything on that one layer that your little heart desires!  :D  Here are my examples:

I used Melanie's new set, A Year of Flowers 3.  

The first card was colored with water color and the 2nd one i used chalks for the blue.  The thank you shows up much better in person!  LOL!   But I think that work for one layer cards!  That is your only rule this week, to only be ONE layer!

Ohhhh, and I think I'll throw in a little surprise!  If we reach 100 entries in this challenge this week, I'll throw in a $25.00 Gift Certificate from Gina K Designs besides the regular winner of the GKD grab bag!  so, we will  have TWO winners!  One of the bag and one of the GC!  And yes, you can make as many cards as you want to enter!!  :D  Pass the word along too!! 

Ok, now for the rules of the road:

Be sure and have your creation uploaded to our gallery using the tag STV16MON10 .  (we are aware that you cant see the tag when looking at someone's card, but if you put the tag in for a search, all cards with that tag do show up!)  And have it uploaded no later than 8PM CST March 13th so it can be included in the drawing. 

CLICK HERE to see all the entries for this challenge!!

And dont forget about the Yearly MIUM challenge that is ongoing!

Yearly MIUM challenge info CLICK HERE

Views: 935

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Awesome challenge, Cat! Let's try and make the 100 :-) Come on everyone! We can do it!!

I love doing one layer cards. And, I love the ones you created. Very beautifully done my friend! HERE is my first one at least for the challenge. I might do more as the week goes on. 

Lovely cards Cat and fun challenge!

I used the Stately Flowers 8 set to create another CARD.  I am having fun.

HERE is my last entry for this challenge. I hope you manage to make 100 or more posts too. That would be awesome.

I see 18 cards in the gallery so far. I have a couple more ideas I will try to work on. Hope everyone is having fun with the challenge!

Cat, GKD DT/Moderator said:

Hey Joan! There are posted on Monday's under the Big News forum.  And past winners are moved to the 'Challenge Winners' forum.  :D

Joan LaBelle said:

Were do you post the weekly winner?  

Thanks Cat.

Ack!  I don't find them easy!  LOL but I do love a challenge.  Thanks for hosting

My entree for this weeks challenge: http://stamptv.ning.com/photo/hit-that-easy-button-1 ~_^

Looks like 37 entries as of tonight. Maybe there will be a lot of weekend cardamarkers to add to that total. :)

Hi Cat: Is there any way that the tags can be put back onto the photos as they seem to be missing lately. As well I don't know if anyone else is having this little issue but the uploads seem to get out of order. Usually they get loaded a certain way but right now they don't seem to load the way they did before - at least to me they don't. I don't mean to get picky so if this seems like a nuisance I apologise in advance.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service