stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Hello, and welcome to another Stamp TV Weekly Challenge. Thanks, Karen, for inviting me back!!!
Today's challenge is called Emboss is Boss. All you need to do is emboss somewhere on your card, either heat or dry embossing. Easy peasy, right? It's that time between Christmas and New Year's Day, when we all just need to take a deep breath and regroup. So you can do anything you like, as long as you emboss.
Here's a  sample:
 I used that wonderful set by Melanie Muenchinger called A Beautiful Life. I heat embossed the image with gold embossing powder and then colored the tulips with my Zig Clean Color Brush Pens. Then I stamped the image again on some beautiful watercolor patterned paper from Momenta and fussy cut the background. The greeting from Fanciful Tags was heat embossed with gold and then die cut with an oval die and matted with a Lacey Oval die cut. The butterfly is also from A Beautiful Life. It's fussy cut too.
Here is another view:

Be sure to upload your project to the Gallery by 8:00 PM CST Sunday, January 3, 2016
with the tag STV15MON52.
To see the Challenge entries click HERE
And Here's the Rules~

Hope you all are enjoying the holidays.
If you can, take some time to join the challenge! Can't wait to see what you come up with!!!

Views: 738

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

YOWZA!  That set really embosses beautifully....and you have colored it perfectly.  GORGEOUS!  Fun Challenge, count me in.  Happy New Year!

This is just beautiful. I love your coloring....fabulous!!! Love the challenge. Count me in too!!

What a fabulous card Judy. I especially adore the colors! Your painting turned out so gorgeous - blues, violets, white space! I can see the peek inside too :D  I really hope to play along. ♥

This is gorgeous!  I love the simplicity of the challenge, too.

Gorgeous card Missy!  :)  Thanks so very much for hosting this week you always come up with a fun challenge and a beautiful card…  :)    <3  

Love how you used the die cut for the sentiment I this card. Beautifully done coloring. I am jealous of your zigs! Fun challenge that I am sure is a welcome for many.
Such a fantastic sample card! Your coloring on the flowers is so lovely. I'm inspired to play, too. Hope I can get past my cold...

Truth be told I don't remember what colors I used....sorry. But I have the 36 set, plus a few more. You don't need the full set as some of the colors are similar. I have found the 36 set to be quite adequate.

Jane Sirak said:

Judy, so love those colors and how you used them. I know a full set of those Zig markers are pricey. I wonder if you would tell us which colors you used to get this lovely effect. I will be in this challenge too.

Oh Judy, your card is absolutely beautiful!  Love it! :)

Stunning card Judy! Your coloring is fabulous.

This so beautiful.   I love the gold embossing and how you colored the tulips.  

Wonderful Cards in the Challenge!!!!  :)  <3 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2019   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service