stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Hello and Welcome! Barbara Campbell here as your host today. This will be the last challenge for me on STV this year. Once again, Thank you to Karen for the opportunity.

I have chosen for my Challenge this week to use Bling on your card. Any Bling that you may want to put on it. Glitter, gold embossing, Lots of sequins, any things that shines. Bring on the Bling!

Here is my example card.

I have used the GKD stamp set Season's Greeting images and sentiment on this card. Gold embossing powder to the deer and the border. Look at how detailed and elegant the border looks on this card. The card stock is, of course, GKD heavy and layering weight in white and Christmas green.

I needed a Christmas card, but your project can be anything.  I will be excited to see what you will be showing me.  I hope to have to wear Sun glasses.  

Be sure to upload your project to the Gallery by 8:00 PM CST Sunday, December 13th, with the tag STV15MON49.

To see the Challenge entries click HERE

And now for the fine print

I would like to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Views: 543

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Beautiful!  :)

Hi Barb,  This is a beautiful card. Blink and Christmas are a perfect combination. I plan to play along.  

Thank you all. My daughter lives in Virginia, and has deer in her backyard every day. Ther has been as many as 16 at one time. Enjoy the challenge, I will be watching and leaving comments on your projects. Have a great week.
Gorgeous card and wonderful challenge Barbara! Thank you so much for hosting this weeks challenge. :). <3. We all truly appreciate all your wonderful challenges sweetie! <3

Bling is not my first "go to" element, so this is a challenge for me. Thanks for hosting and coming up with: Great ideas, Cards for examples and  especially your time and energy you give so freely, just to provide muse for us.

WOW!  All that glitter is gold.  This is so elegant, really beautiful!  Great Challenge, Barb.....count me in!

wowser! Beautiful card in gold

OH MY GOSH, this card is so stunning!!! I love your design, and all that gold. Great challenge!

Stunning card Barbara!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service