stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Hello everyone, Donna Phelan here!  Welcome back to another Mix It Up Monday Challenge here at Stamp TV!   Thanks to Karen for inviting me to Host this week's Challenge. 

Are you ready?  I'm going to make this REAL simple......GIRL POWER!  Just make a feminine card, it could be a birthday, friendship, or just thinking of you kind of card, whatever you would like.  Just make sure we can tell it is for someone of the female persuasion!  Think Pink!  Add some BLING!  Show some special woman in your life how much she means to you!  No, you don't have to use pink or even bling, these are mere suggestions.

Here is the card I created for my lovely daughter's birthday!  She is my one and only and my best friend, yup as cliché as that sounds, it's all true! 

Lots going on here.  I used 2 well loved Gina K Designs stamp sets for the sentiments, Basket Additions and Stamper's Favorites.  Dress form is a Cameo Cut file.

Then I just kept adding lots of fun embellishments; rosette ribbon and pearls for the dress, feathers, adhesive rhinestones and pearls, ribbon and an enamel dot.  Swiss Dots Embossing Folder for texture and a few die cuts; Stitched Traditional Tags and Bracket Edge Duo

I found this a fun and fabulous card to make.  I think by choosing your recipient first, you can just go wild with imagination.

Be sure to upload your project to the Gallery by 8:00 p.m. CST, Sunday December 6th, using the tag STV15MON48.
To see all of the beautiful entries in the Gallery, click HERE! 

I can not wait to see all of your fabulous entries and who you celebrate in your life!

And now for the small print:

Tags: Additions, Basket, Favorites, Girl, Power, STV15MON48, Stamper's, gkd

Views: 630

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Beautiful card and an irresistable challenge for someone wired to stack layers and mix bling (me!) :)

Stunning card Donna - I'm sure your daughter will LOVE it!  Look forward to playing ;)

Great challenge Donna. Love the card so much....and so out of my element. I'm not a girlie girl so this is a true challenge for me. I don't have anything girlie GKD either but I will see what I can come up with. This will take some thought!! I tend to overthink things so this will be interesting. Just have to remember....girl power. That doesn't always mean frilly...right? Oh boy....lol...I mean girl.

I guess that's where the Challenge part comes in, out of your element and all.  I understand!  That's how I feel about CAS (clean and simple--oh the horror!)  lol

You can make any kind of card, just toss a bit of pink or pearls on it.  Happy Birthday.....Thinking Of You.....most sentiments will work.  Sleep on it, bet you'll think of something! 

Good Luck! 

Kathy Moore said:

Great challenge Donna. Love the card so much....and so out of my element. I'm not a girlie girl so this is a true challenge for me. I don't have anything girlie GKD either but I will see what I can come up with. This will take some thought!! I tend to overthink things so this will be interesting. Just have to remember....girl power. That doesn't always mean frilly...right? Oh boy....lol...I mean girl.

lol...I know how you feel Donna....clean and simple.....OH NO!!!. lol I am up for the challenge. Let's see what happens... :)

Donna Phelan said:

I guess that's where the Challenge part comes in, out of your element and all.  I understand!  That's how I feel about CAS (clean and simple--oh the horror!)  lol

You can make any kind of card, just toss a bit of pink or pearls on it.  Happy Birthday.....Thinking Of You.....most sentiments will work.  Sleep on it, bet you'll think of something! 

Good Luck! 

Kathy Moore said:

Jane....thank goodness for the Flowers and Frames. I love that stamp set. I think there may be girlie trees...in bloom in spring!    We can do this Jane. THINK PINK PEARL AND GEMS! maybe a bit of lace here and there.

Jane Sirak said:

I just started Getting GinaK products a minute too late to get the Birtday Blessings stamptvkit. I fell head over heels for those butterflies Gina videoed with her silver embossing on the black cardstock and then cut out with the die. So I picked up the. stamps and waited for the dies to come in. Then there was the Flowers and Frames kit, and I got the Sparkling Xmas kit.and Autumn wishes trees. Oh I got the 2 stamp Doodle Flowers... And that is it! I love it all, especially the flowers and trees but I would not consider any of it girly. I wouldn't know a girlie tree if I was sitting under it... Well maybe if someone had carved GD loves JS on it in a heart! Has Gina made that Stamp yet? This is going to be a real challenge for me.
Good luck all you girly girl people out there.

I am still waiting to see the round frame to get back into stock and don't ask me how but I wound up ordering the fancy frame 2 twice....so now I have two of them? oh well...it's a spare. So how are your trees coming along?

Jane Sirak said:

Kathy, I know ... that Flowers and Frames kit is to die for. I got the extra dies to cut out those exquisite frames. ( they have worked to cut out some other round and square images too). I really especially love the roses in there where she gave us
The rose shape and 2 different or additional rose details. I am not describing well how beautiful these are. I will probably
Do something with flowers... And maybe a girlie tree or two.?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2019   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service