stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Hello, and welcome to another Stamp TV Weekly Challenge. Thanks, Karen, for inviting me back!!!
Today's challenge is called Vamp Your Stamp. I want you to use a single stamped image and make that your only focal on your card.
Here's a couple of samples:
 This sweet little chickodee is from one of my favorite GKD stamp sets, Winter Wings. He was stamped on watercolor paper and colored with Distress Markers.  I used Marvy Liquid Applique for the snow and white Enamel Accents for the background. Then I layered everything up on GKD Black Onyx and Ivory card stock. The patterned paper is Colorbok Neutrals. I popped up the focal on fun foam to make it really stand out.
 For this card, I used the flower stamp from Nature's Greetings. It was embossed with GKD gold embossing powder and colored with Distress Markers. The patterned paper is from the GKD patterned paper pack Grateful Heart. This card was constructed the same as the card above.

Be sure to upload your project to the Gallery by 8:00 PM CST Sunday, November 29th
with the tag STV15MON47.
To see the Challenge entries click HERE
And Here's the Rules~

Enjoy your week, I can't wait to see what you create!!!!

Views: 671

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm hoping I will have to write TONS of comments. Always nice when someone likes your challenge, right??

Barbara Campbell said:

Haha, Judy! Vamp your stamp sounds very intriguing and lots of fun. This challenge will rock, and I'm sure there will,be lots of entries. Get ready to make lots of comments.

Here is MINE.

This will be an interesting challenge. Love your sample cards. Thanks for the ideas.

Such beautiful cards!  I am with Rosy, I want to play too  Your focal points really do pop!  :)

Great challenge Judy and your beautiful cards were great inspiration!  Hope I got mine in on time

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2019   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service