stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Hi everyone! Allie Gower here, and I'm guest hosting this StampTV Challenge. Thanks to Karen Hightower for asking me to step in while she's away.

My theme for this week's challenge is Masking a Border. Mask a border to make a quick and easy card. 

I masked off my card base above and below with copy paper and washi tape. I sponged on Powder Blue and Ocean Mist inks. I stamped dots and circles from Beth Silaika's "Lots of Dots" set and snowflakes from the new StampTV kit "Sparkling Christmas" (shown below) with the same inks. I removed the copy paper and scored the card twice above and below to help define the area. To finish it off, I added a die cut snowflake. The Sparkling Christmas kit comes with two BEAUTIFUL snowflake dies.

Be sure to upload your project to the Gallery by 8:00 pm CST on Sunday, November 15, and use the tag STVMON45 so we can find it!

To see all the entries in the STV15MON45 Gallery, click HERE.

Let's have some fun. Can't wait to see what you create!

Allie

Tags: AllieGower, STVMON45, SparklingChristmas

Views: 840

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sweet Allie - this looks so pretty and maybe I can play :) Thanks for keeping it easy lol!

This looks like a great challenge....awesome idea Allie. Love you card..enjoy your week

Looks like a fun challenge.  Please check the gallery post for the challenge as it is not working and there is one in the gallery.  I can search the challenge name and find it.


Yes Jane, it's so much fun to find the mailman left a package with Gina K's happy mail tape!  


Jane Sirak said:

This does look like a fun one. I think I finally get all the ins and outs and can just relax and have fun with all these projects and challenges and blog hops. Yay! I am resisting the urge to go and mask a card because I am waiting on my new stamptvkit and some more beautiful stamps ( the trees half of the autumn wishes) to arrive, I hope, maybe tomorrow?
Doesn't everyone just love when FedEx or UPS and sometimes the mailman leaves a package on their doorstep?
I look out the window and go "YES....

Very pretty card Allie.  This looks like a fun challenge too.

I think there might be something wrong with the link under "click HERE".  I posted a card but the only way to view it is to search by galleries and put in the tag.  The link will not open a gallery.  Plus Allie, my card is the only one that shows up currently when I search the tag.  I can't even see your example.


After comparing this week's challenge to last week's challenge link, remove the HTTP and it will work.  It is going outside of the site trying to search for the gallery.

Thanks for all you do.  I appreciate your work making this a fun place to hang out for inspiration.  :)


lovinpaper said:

Looks like a fun challenge.  Please check the gallery post for the challenge as it is not working and there is one in the gallery.  I can search the challenge name and find it.

Pretty sample card! I have finished one of my own and posted to the gallery. (Made one for last week's recipe challenge but was too late to the party... boo hoo! That one is in gallery, too.)

Thanks, got it fixed. So sorry about that.



judy e mathena said:

so very pretty, I tried the place where you can go to see the other projects, and it says can't display, never had any problem before, maybe you could try it again or tell me another way to see the other stuff.

Thanks, got it fixed. So sorry about that.

Melissa Kompkoff said:

I think there might be something wrong with the link under "click HERE".  I posted a card but the only way to view it is to search by galleries and put in the tag.  The link will not open a gallery.  Plus Allie, my card is the only one that shows up currently when I search the tag.  I can't even see your example.

You were exactly right, thanks!

lovinpaper said:


After comparing this week's challenge to last week's challenge link, remove the HTTP and it will work.  It is going outside of the site trying to search for the gallery.

Thanks for all you do.  I appreciate your work making this a fun place to hang out for inspiration.  :)


lovinpaper said:

Looks like a fun challenge.  Please check the gallery post for the challenge as it is not working and there is one in the gallery.  I can search the challenge name and find it.

Wonderful challenge Allie! Thanks so much for hosting this week. I can't wait to get home and creat.... I sure miss all the fun! :) Your card is beautiful. <3

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Get Social with us!

    

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service