stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Hello, and welcome to another StampTV Weekly Challenge. As many of you know, Gina's mom Ruth just underwent emergency heart valve replacement surgery. She is doing well, and on the way to recovery. But wouldn't it be fun to flood her with well wishes in the form of thinking of you cards? So my challenge to you is to make any sort of get well or thinking of you card. If you would like to send your card to Ruth, here is the address:

Ruth Aurelio

C/O Gina K Designs, LLC
5401 South 9th Street

Milwaukee, WI 53221

Here is my sample:

I used the Lovely Labels 1 stamp set, stamped the image in Wild Wisteria, and then through the magic of the MISTI, stamped it again with Versamark and heat embossed with clear embossing powder. Then I colored the flowers with Zig Clean Color Pens and covered them with Stickles. This card is a square 4 1/2" card, and was pretty simple to make.

Here are the Ingredients:

GKD White, Wild Wisteria and Lovely Lavender

Cuttlebug Swiss Dot Embossing Folder

GKD Lovely Labels 1 Stamp Set

GKD Clear Embossing Powder

Zig Clean Color Brush Pens

Stickles

Gems & Ribbon from my Stash

Be sure to upload your project to the Gallery by 8:00 PM CST Sunday,

August 2nd, with the tag STV15MON30

To see what others have created, click HERE

Now here's the fine print:

So that's it. Let's send Gina's mom some love. And have some fun creating, can't wait to see what you come up with!!!

Views: 755

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Beautiful card Judy and great idea for this challenge. 

What a wonderful thing to do Judy.  Love the challenge and your thoughtfulness, and your card.

Golly gee Miss Judy - this is breathtaking! I love the way you placed the sentiment and flowers in the opposite corners. I hope Ruth has a speedy recovery!!!

Judy, beautiful card and thought. Will definitely submit a card and also send it to Ruth. And I agree, the MISTI is magic! Just got mine a few weeks ago and love, love, love it! Was stamping the Christmas Penquin today and have never used before as getting the black solid was impossible. However, with the MISTI stamped and reinked twice and they are perfect! Hoping one of these days when Gina's life settles down, she will do a video using the MISTI. Thanks for sharing with us!
What a GREAT challenge love it! I will definitely do it. A positioning tool is fabulous but can be pricey for many. I have a list of some DYI versions if any one is interested http://paperfinesse.blogspot.com/2015/07/dyi-stamp-positioners.html follow via email for updates.

I just had to make a card for Ruth so HERE is what I ended  up with. It was an experiment and I think I like how it looks too!

I have my card ready but Ning is squishing it! I will try again later:-)

RSS

© 2019   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service