stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Hello, Donna Phelan here and I am pleased as punch, to be Hosting today's Mix It Up Monday Challenge!

With celebrating Father's Day, I thought making a Masculine card would be a wonderful Challenge, so Let's Hear It For The Boys!  It can be any style card, Birthday, Father's Day, Congratulations, just as long as it is Masculine.  Let's celebrate some of the wonderful men in our lives; Fathers, Husbands, Sons, Brothers, Uncles.....let's show them some love!

Here is my 1st card:

This card uses an older stamp set, Enjoy The Sunshine, which has some really wonderful images and fabulous sentiments!  I added a little bit of texture and some mini enamel brads.

My next card uses the Poster Board Sentiments stamp set, with great bold sentiments.

Lots of layers and die cuts and a few more mini enamel brads on this creation.

Be sure to upload your project to the Gallery by 8:00 PM CST Sunday, June 28th, with the tag STV15MON25.  

Can not wait to see what you all create!

To see the Challenge entries click HERE!

And now for the fine print:

Tags: STV15MON25, enjoythesunshine, posterboardsentiments

Views: 731

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes Donna was taking notes on making the inside fabulous, too.Great cards and super inspiration. Now off to create.

Wonderful Challenge & such Fabulous Cards!!! Beautiful Creations…. Thanks You!   :)

Your cards are AWESOME!!!! Love them both - great challenge too. Forces me to push the envelope - I'm not so keen on masculine cards. Well done!

Beautiful cards Donna! Perfect timing, dads birthday is july 6th!

Great challenge, mens cards are a challenge. Your cards are great, love them both!

Great cards - always have a hard time with cards for guys! This will definitely be a challenge! Thanks for sharing.

Beautiful cards, Donna!!!

Both great cards here. Love the burlap one in particular.

Hi Donna,  so happy to see this challenge!  Masculine always has me stumped so I am looking forward to what people here create!  Your cards are awesome!

I always have a hard time with masculine cards myself, therefore this was a PERFECT Challenge for me.....bet you'll all WOW me!  Have FUN!

Great cards Donna! I love them both! I'm horrible with masculine cards. I'm glad to see there are others that struggle with it too. Better get out the old thinking cap.

Donna, these are both so incredibly made! I love your color combinations, the layers and papers - outstanding! Great challenge, too! I feel so happy for you to be hosting and hope I can play with all of you ♥

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2019   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service