stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Hey y'all!!  It's MEEEeee!  I will be your hostess for this week's challenges aned I decided we are 'Going to the Movies!!'  For this challenge you are to think of a movie, any movie, your favorite, one you hate...one your kiddos love, it doesnt matter and then make a card with something on that card that reflects that movie.  Here is my example:

Can you guess what movie mine is?  The Color Purple!  One of my 'top of the list' movies!  So did some water painting with Brushos and heat embossed the images in black to make them pop more.  The purple is in the ribbon and in the paint.  So, see?  pretty easy!  and if you have any questions, just ask!! 

OK, now for the small print:

Be sure to have your project loaded to our gallery by Sunday, April 19th, 8PM CST. Be sure to add the tag STV15MON15 so we will be able to see all of the gorgeous creations in the gallery all together.  Here is the link to this gallery:

STV15MON15 Gallery

(I will have my card in the gallery as soon as it lets me upload it!)

Ok!  Its your turn now!  Go Forth and create and have fun while you are at it!! 

Views: 1021

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

This challenge is brilliant. So much fun to see what everyone is doing!!! Good job!

I agree that this challenge is a good one. There are so many movies and so many ideas along with a talented group of card makers. It is fun to see the different ideas.

Pretty card!!!  FUN Challenge!

Interesting challenge Cat and your card is perfect for the movie you chose. I'll have to put my thinking cap on for this one.

My entree for this week challenge: http://stamptv.ning.com/photo/let-s-go-to-the-movies

I went with the movie The Color Purple too. I loved that movie. I also love the card you created representing it.

Very fun and interesting challenge.  It took me a while to come up with an idea, but I must say I am very much enjoying seeing what everyone else is coming up with.  

One more entry called Singin' In The Rain. Loved that movie and all the dancing and singing in it.

Hi Cat, just stopping in to apologize. My mojo left me all alone this week. I tried many different cards for your challenge and all of them turned out so ugly I couldn't bring myself to upload any of them. I'm sorry. I'll try super hard to play with you next time, k? I need to send out an APB for anyone who sees my mojo wandering around, would you please send it back to me? Thank you.

You and me both Rosy :) ..... 

Ahhh, two of us. I hate being all alone without mojo and none of my cards work. ♥

RSS

© 2019   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service