stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

What fun it was to see all of your creations with this challenge!  I know it was a true challenge for some, but sometimes adding a little hand doodle is the perfect touch I think!  Ok, this week's winning Doodler isssssssssss..................drumrolllllllllllllllllllll................................

Janeen Thompson!!

With this awesome entry:

Janeen used these stamp sets on her card:
Believe In Yourself

and the sentiment is from the Springtime Silhouettes set:

Congrats to you Janeen!! Be sure and send your snail mail info to info@ginakdesigns.com and put 'STV14MON6 Winner' in the subject line so we can get that awesome grab bag of GKD goodies mailed right out to you!! Thanks for playing along and to all of you, thanks too!!

Views: 162

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you.  mine are all hand cut too.  I don't own any of those electronic things.  don't have a clue how to use them. :) 
Kathleen Caffey said:

VERY NICE!! Do not own a silhouette so I can use the cut files...so fussy cutting or dies for me.

Kathy

Congrats Janeen!!  Gorgeous!!

Congratulations Janeen! Awesome card!

I want to say an EXTRA SPECIAL THANK YOU to Gina for the beautiful gift i received.  I don't know where else to post this.  Please if you can, pass it on to her. I had received one other gift bag a long time ago and it was all stamps but this gift was like getting a little mini stamp kit.  I love every single piece of it and it was a very generous gift.  I posted about it on my blog if anyone cares to see what I received and the card I made the very first day i got this.  It also came very quickly.  Thanks again Gina and crew for your generosity.  Janeen

http://janeen-alittlebitofthisandthat.blogspot.com/2014/02/144-my-n...

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service