stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Hey y'all!! Welcome to that last challenge of 2014, hosted by Muah!!  :D  For this challenge, (which I posted a snippet of my card on FaceBook and y'all are GOOD!! at guessing what it was!)  you are to add a touch of GOLD!  Anyway, anyhow you want to!  Here is my example:

For my card I used the single stamp, Only God

I stamped into air dry clay and then used Brusho paints on it after it was dry completely.  its layered onto a piece of cardstock that I covered with mod podge and tissue papers.  I then added the gold by a sponge and gold ink.  I lOVE how this turned out.  I think I will frame the middle portion of this in the future!

Ok, now for the small print!

Be sure your creation is uploaded to our gallery by Sunday, Jan. 4th, 8PM CST.  You must add the tag STV14MON52 to your creation so we can view it with all of the other entries.  We cant wait to see what you come up with!!  Any questions, just ask here in the thread, it is checked regularly!    Go forth and create!!

Here is the link to this challenges gallery:

STV14MON52 Challenge Gallery

Views: 709

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Creat Cahllenge and Beautiful card! I think you should frame the whole thing!  :)

This creation needs an easel back not a card:-) Beautiful

Fantastic card!

This is insanely beautiful!!! Love how you used the Crystal Colors, would never have thought of doing that. Just gorgeous! Great challenge!!!

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiice!

Wow!  Love this sentiment, love the colors and what a great technique!  This is fantastic! 

Beauuuuutiiiiiifulllll card Cat!!!! Great challenge! 

Such an appropriate name when the idea is to add gold: "Anyway, anyhow".

And, your card is so cool. Inspirational on so many levels.

Absolutely gorgeous!

Awesome card - thanks for sharing!

Gorgeous!  Love how you stamped in clay!  Would be nice to frame it.

Wow!!! I am so glad that you told us how you got that awesome look.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2019   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service