stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Hey y'all!!  Have you noticed all of the craziness of the holiday season starting already yet?  Welll, I did yesterday as me and my daughter went into town!  It seemed like everybody was already in a rush and hurrying around!  LOL!  Sooo, decided we are gonna do a bit of 'DE-Stressing' here on STV...or, in card making tersm 'Distressing'!  So for the challenge you need to have some kind of distressing on your creation...Here is my example:

I used a distress tool on the edges, (but scissors work just as good!)  and also did sponging on the edges, another way to distress it, I have some spray inks and Inka Gold rub, and also modeling paste on mine, but you do not have to do as much as I did...just as long as I can tell there is some distressing on your creation somewhere! 

I used the Harvest of Wishes mini  kit for my example:

Ok, now for the small print!

Be sure to have your creation uploaded to our gallery no later than 8PM CST  Sunday, November 17th.  Also be sure to add the tag 'STV13MON45'  to your creation so we will be able to see all the entries together in the gallery!

Here is the gallery for this challenge:

STV13MON45 Gallery

Ok, go forth and create!   :D  Cant wait to see what you all come up with!! 

Views: 374

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This is beautiful.  Love all the distressing but also the canvas piece.  Captured the season so well with the colors, etc.

What a pretty card and a fun way to start the holiday season!

Great distressing Cat! Love how you left the pumpkin uncolored too!

You DE-Stress really well, Cat. Your card is gorgeous.  I roughed up and curled the edges on my image panel for my DE-stressing. Here's my card.  TFL and for hosting our challenge.

This is beautiful, Cat! Your cards always have such a rich feel about them. Here's mine:

I Believe In You

Where is everyone, BTW!? I was shocked when I came to add my card and saw only four responses in this thread! I think you're right-the craziness has begun! I hope we have several stampers who have time to play with us this weekend!

Beautiful card, Cat! Don't think I'll get a card done in time.  Hubby has been away for a week, and left me alone with the three grandkids.  Needless to say I've been running around like a chook with it's head cut off!!!  Yikes - virtually no crafting lately. <sigh>

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2019   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service