stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Hey y'all!! Guess who??  Yep, it's me again!  I hope you arent tired of me!  I so love doing these challenges for y'all!  And I love seeing all of your gorgeous creations for it!  Sooo, here we go!

Today's challenge is called....'If You Say So!'  And for this challenge you are to use a favorite quote/saying  of  yours!   It does not have to be the focal point of the card, but you do have to have a quote/saying on the card that you just love!  Here is my example:

I LOVE this saying, Live. Love. Laugh. !!  Sounds so simple to do in life, and I do try to this every single day!  :D   I used spray mists for my card, and distressed the edges using Vintage Photo distress ink to give it a rustic looks.  I used the following two stamp sets for my card by Melanie:

Wild At Heart

Wild Flowers

Ok, go forth and create!  Here is all the  small print! 

Be sure to have your creation uploaded to our gallery no later than Aug. 4th, 8pm CST, with the tag STV13MON30 so we will be able to find it!

Here is a link this challenge's gallery:

STV13MON30 Gallery

Views: 523

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Nope! Not tired of you! Your card is gorgeous, and I like the challenge. I'm off to see what I can come up with...

Love your vintage rustic card!  Great quote!

Pretty card Cat! We all need to live, love, laugh at little more! Have to think on this one!

Gorgeous card, Cat!  Love that fibre too. Will try to join in!!

Beautiful Cat! Love your butterflies.

I just received the Wild Flowers Stamp Set and had to use it to create this card.  The saying "God Is Good All The Time" is a favorite and one that I live by every day so I used it for this card.

Attachments:

I finally felt well enough to make a card for this challenge. HERE is my offering this time around. And, it is going to a  great lady too.

Glad you're feeling better, Verna.  Off to check out your card!

Verna Angerhofer said:

I finally felt well enough to make a card for this challenge. HERE is my offering this time around. And, it is going to a  great lady too.

Lorraine, make sure you add your card in your gallery, using the correct tag. Otherwise it won't be included in the challenge.

Lorraine Purcell said:

I just received the Wild Flowers Stamp Set and had to use it to create this card.  The saying "God Is Good All The Time" is a favorite and one that I live by every day so I used it for this card.

RSS

© 2020   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service