stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Hey y'all!!  Welcome to another challenge hosted by...ME!!  Hope you arent tired of me, haha!  Because i do so love hosting the challenges for all!  :D 

Ok, today's challenge is called -  Now Playing!!  Gina K -- In 3D!!  Can you guess what it is?  Bet ya can, y'all are smart!  For this challenge you will need to make something on your card '3D'.  This means basically to use some pop dots or dimensionals on your card!  AND, you can even make a 3D item, such as a gift box, treat holder, etc... if you choose.  See?  I'm being EASY this time! :D  For my sample today I have popped up some flowers!  Here it is, which its also on my blog:

It's kinda hard to tell, but I did some fussy cutting on the gold embossed flowers and used pop dots to pop them up.  If its hard to tell on your card or creation, just mention it in the description...or I might ask ya, lol!  For my card, I used the following stamp sets:

Stately Flowers 7 -- by Melanie Muenchinger

Simple Numbers  --  by Tami Mayberrr

Monthly Incentive stamp, Congratulations -- by Gina K

Ok, here is all the small print!

Be sure to have your creation uploaded to the gallery by July 21st, 8PM CST, with the tag STV13MON28 so we will be able to find it!

Here is a link to the gallery for this challenge:

STV13MON28 Gallery

Cant wait to see what you all come up with!! Mainly, HAVE FUN!! :D

Views: 536

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Fun challenge and a beautiful example for it!

Just beautiful Cat! Sounds like a fun challenge. Have to think about this one.

LOVE the challenge Cat...and your card is to die for gorgeous!!!!

Beautiful card Cat. This will be a wonderful challenge to see what everyone comes up with... :)

Stunning card Cat!!!! I love the embossing!

OMG, Cat, this is stunning!!!!!

Since we had over an inch of rain Sunday I knew I wouldn't be able to work in the garden, so I decided my Monday would be devoted to Any Hero cards. And, it wasn't until I was about ready to write my message inside to the heros that I realized I had made a 3-D card design. Granted, it is a pretty simple one, but still it does fit the criteria I believe. HERE is my card.

HERE is another quickie sympathy card. Sorry I didn't photograph it at a side shot. But the blooms layer is popped up. And, I need to put popping tapes or such on my list of suppllies as I am nearly out. Yikes!

Here is my card for this challenge: http://stamptv.ning.com/photo/in-3d

HERE is one I did previously and sent off in a packet to the soldiers for them to send out at Father's Day. I never posted it before so I thought this would be a good time. It has the sentiment popped.

It's me again! I found out friends of ours lost their pet. So I made a card for them. HERE is that card.

Here's my card for the STV13MON28 - 3D Challenge.  I used stamps from the Gina K. Hello Sunshine and By the Sea stamp sets.  I used copic markers to color the stamps.  I dabbed Memento Brilliance Galaxy Gold onto the sand colored cardstock to give it more of a texture like sand.  I used pop up Glue Dots for the sun and clouds.  The sea and sand are 3 layers of cardstock on top of the base cardstock.  The "Hello Sunshine" was mounted to the card using pop dots for each layer of card stock. 

Attachments:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service