stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

I am so honored to be have been asked to host this Monday's challenge. Thank you very much for this wonderful opportunity Lori.

For this challenge, I thought it would be fun to go on a picnic. I have been dying to make a picnic card and Gina K's Petals and Wings designer paper was the perfect paper for the job. I used the matching Cranberry Tart card stock and Black Onyx to go with it. The images were stamped on Gina K's heavyweight pure luxury white card stock and then colored with Copics. I cut everything out and placed them on the card. I even paper pieced part of the blanket in the basket of goodies. I used glossy accents on the glass and bottle to make them shine. And what picnic would be complete without ants...lol.

Your challenge is to make a picnic theme card. It can be anything you would expect to see on a picnic.

Please use STV12MON25 in the tag section of your card.

Click here to see the gallery: STV12MON25

Here is my sample:

Please create and upload a new project for this challenge. You may not link a previous card/project.  There is no combining of Stamp TV challenges allowed to be eligible to win a prize.  However, you can combine it with challenges outside of Stamp TV.  And remember you don't have to use Gina K. Designs stamps, but if you do your name will go into the drawing twice!

The deadline for your challenge is Sunday July 15th  at 8:00 pm CT.  At the end of the challenge, one of the Mods will pick a winner and post in the Big News section on Stamp TV.

I am looking forward to seeing what everyone comes up with. Thanks for playing along and have fun!

Views: 675

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Susan this is an awesome challenge. Your card is absolutely gorgeous and so is your coloring. This challenge is going to be a real hit!!! I can't wait to join in. Congrats!!!

Thank you all so much for the wonderful comments. I'm excited to be hosting this challenge...especially since Penny and I are hosts at the same time. This is so much fun. I hope you all get to play along. Don't forget there are a couple of other challenges going on as well, and we have a new blog hop to see. Have LOTS of fun and good luck to everyone.

P.S. I did not forget to color the grapes, they are green instead of purple...lol

How do I upload card I made today for the challenge?

Tammie,

Go to your profile page and under the My Photos link, click "add photos". Click the black box with a camera inside and then browse to the location on your computer where you have the picture stored and then click open. You will then click upload. Be sure to put STV12MON25 in the tags section before saving your card.

tammie lien said:

How do I upload card I made today for the challenge?

It is in the gallery..I uploaded before I tagged,but added tag after I found it.Will that work?Thanks Susan...wish I hade someone by my side to walk me through all this:)

Congrats Susan. Love your card and those ants!

Really cute sample card, Susan!

Here's mine:  The Good Life

i've been away from the boards for awhile.  when you say one of the mods will pick a winner is it a random selection or is it based on certain criteria?  thanks. 

Always random for the challenges. You meet the criteria when you enter your card into the challenge. A name is randomly drawn to be a winner.

Janeen Thompson said:

i've been away from the boards for awhile.  when you say one of the mods will pick a winner is it a random selection or is it based on certain criteria?  thanks. 

Hi Susan, thanks for hosting our MIUM challenge and your card is adorable...ants included.  I decided that the beach was my place for a picnic to relax but I should have remembered to bring along the wine that was in your picnic basket.  

Here's my card.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service