stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

I promised!!!  And I do have "before" and "after" photos to share!!!!  Are y'all REALLY sure???  I mean ***TRULY*** sure ready to see my "before" photos without throwing me to the sharks??????????  I bet I had the worst EVER in disorganized, cluttered stamp rooms!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm embarrassed...............I need reassurance y'all will still LOVE ME!!!!!!

Views: 5352

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Susan...all of it will come in time. Enjoy the 4 little kids, they grow so fast and get to a point they don't need mommy as much (and that is when you have more time and can create more room for stamping!) I have a 2 year old and just recently became organized. My older kids are 13 and 11 and those years went so fast!!!

Susan Dominikovich said:
Wow! Your rooms are all truly inspiring! Maybe one day I'll be that lucky, but for now I have to settle for a small desk in a small space in our master bedroom. We have 4 little kids and 4 bedrooms, so I'm a long long long way away from a designated space. However, I still have fun with what I've got.
Woo-hoo, I ordered my stamp pad storage on Monday and it is already on my desk. They are really quick!

Well sense I just redid mine here is the before and after.....

After

Karen.....nice inkpad holder! I gotta make those little tags to label mine!!!

Gloria.............just beeeeeeyoooootiful!!!!!!!!!!!! What a calm and peaceful room and I love the colors!!!!!!
Gloria- it's fabulous- reminds me of one of those boutiques!

Gloria Westerman said:
Well sense I just redid mine here is the before and after.....

After

I have one of those Brother label machines-works great for this hobby.

Lee Murphy said:
Karen.....nice inkpad holder! I gotta make those little tags to label mine!!!

Gloria.............just beeeeeeyoooootiful!!!!!!!!!!!! What a calm and peaceful room and I love the colors!!!!!!
I'm sure you must have said already BUT where did you get your stamp pad holder?

Karen Knegten said:
Woo-hoo, I ordered my stamp pad storage on Monday and it is already on my desk. They are really quick!

It is actually a audio cassette holder, from Kingdom.com. Unfinished is only 19.97 and includes shipping.

simonetta bois said:
I'm sure you must have said already BUT where did you get your stamp pad holder?

Karen Knegten said:

OMG, what gorgeous craft spaces you all have! I don't know how to add photos here, so I will just admire yours! Lee, you make me smile! I love both your before and after pictures! Your log room is stunning, as is your view! We used to be in Colorado a lot - our son attended the Air Force Academy - it's so beautiful out west! Thanks for sharing your spaces! I share an office (refurbished garage) with DH. He has his half and I have my one and a half...lol (just like the closet in our bedroom!)
I finally decided if I don't take photos of my Scrap room today I am never going to do it! It's not completley finished, but it's really close. We opted not to spend the extra money and do the harwood floors I wanted, so disregard the ugly linoleum! Also, I have a few ideas for added touches I haven't done yet or for that matter even found, but that' the fun of decorating don't you think????..... while in your travels to keep finding things to add to it! If you have any questions about where I got anything let me know, but most of the important details came from no other than IKEA! I still want one of those nice drawer carts on wheels for my paper so that I can get rid of some of the containers at my feet. But that will have to wait for awhile! (Well maybe) wink, wink!!
The coolest thing I found at IKEA is the red magnetic board that I hang my cards on!!! I love it!! My son found it and he is a genius, it was also his idea to do one white and one black table to go with my valance that I painted! Love that son of mine!! :) Oh, an the letters CREATE that I made... I am happy with too, but that wall isn't quite finished yet!

Thanks for Looking! Hope I din't post to many photos!! Sorry!!!
Very nice room, Nancy! Doesn't it feel great to be organized?

Nancy Leppek said:
I finally decided if I don't take photos of my Scrap room today I am never going to do it! It's not completley finished, but it's really close. We opted not to spend the extra money and do the harwood floors I wanted, so disregard the ugly linoleum! Also, I have a few ideas for added touches I haven't done yet or for that matter even found, but that' the fun of decorating don't you think????..... while in your travels to keep finding things to add to it! If you have any questions about where I got anything let me know, but most of the important details came from no other than IKEA! I still want one of those nice drawer carts on wheels for my paper so that I can get rid of some of the containers at my feet. But that will have to wait for awhile! (Well maybe) wink, wink!!
The coolest thing I found at IKEA is the red magnetic board that I hang my cards on!!! I love it!! My son found it and he is a genius, it was also his idea to do one white and one black table to go with my valance that I painted! Love that son of mine!! :) Oh, an the letters CREATE that I made... I am happy with too, but that wall isn't quite finished yet!

Thanks for Looking! Hope I din't post to many photos!! Sorry!!!
Okay, I finally got around to taking some photos of my craft room (had to tidy it up a bit first). I am lucky enough that when we built a new master suite, I was able to steal the old master bedroom for my craft room. One of the 2 mirrored closets serves as seasonal clothing/shoe storage and the other has shelving units for my SU! stamp sets (used to be a demonstrator) and other goodies.

The clear drawer units hold my embellishments, clear stamp sets, misc. wood stamps, embossing stuff, Sizzix dies, etc. and most of my designer papers on top. The table under the window is used for heat embossing, die cutting/embossing and sewing when I need to. The wooden cabinet holds a bunch of extra goodies like extra papers, beading supplies, some paper punches, laminator, etc.

The piece I like best is my big rolltop desk handed down to me from my in-laws. It holds my paper scraps, colored 8 1/2 X 11 CS (lower file drawers), punches and ribbons (middle drawers), ink and small paper scraps (top side drawers), and brads, eyelets, and buttons in the middle top drawer. It has a large surface and slide out table tops on each side above top drawers (usually where my paper cutter is kept during use), and all the little nooks and crannies for daily use. The top of the desk also provides a place for storage as well as some of my "pretties" to make it feel homey.

I have my own computer w/19" flatscreen and a Cricut next to it. My husband also mounted the TV up above to give more space. Finally, the smaller wooden shelving units hold more inks, magazines and books, my Zune and docking station for music to work to, and my photo booth for taking photos of my cards.

This is truly my "get-away" at the end of a rough day or just a place where I can get some "me" time.

Thanks!

Shelly

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2019   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service