stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

I promised!!!  And I do have "before" and "after" photos to share!!!!  Are y'all REALLY sure???  I mean ***TRULY*** sure ready to see my "before" photos without throwing me to the sharks??????????  I bet I had the worst EVER in disorganized, cluttered stamp rooms!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm embarrassed...............I need reassurance y'all will still LOVE ME!!!!!!

Views: 5352

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I've thought about taking over the family room and putting the TV in this small room,( that will never happen) LOL never enough space!!!!

Donna said:
WOW! Great pics of work spaces, some look like I was entering a store--Olga-- you've got a few stamps. Now I can see how and why all of your cards look so polished and perfect. I have to stop looking at this topic, else I fear I will have to add another bedroom (aka crafting wing!) to this house and we just ripped it down and rebuilt it.......had I only known about Stamp TV, Gina K, and the wonderful world of card making. Hmm wonder how hubby would feel about moving into a smaller bedroom with a twin bed downstairs and I could take my crafting to a whole new level, like the upstairs wing. HA! Never happen.

Love all the pics ladies, we are a lucky bunch for sure!
I'm seeing why you're cards and projects are so inspiring, Karen. This is a gorgeous view.

Karen Knegten said:
I forgot to add this photo. This is the view out of my "studio" window. Our street is on a peninsula, so we are blessed with water views from both the front and back of the house. It's very inspiring!

Love your bright, bright, space Olga! And your stamp closet is a great place to keep all those stamps! You know what I think? I think those plastic container companies should give us crafts BIG, HUGE discounts. LOL
Ladies, I love your craft areas and your outside views are beautiful. If I can figure out how to use my new digital camera, I will post a picture of what I call My Craft Corner!! lol I would love to have the entire room. It is a goal of mine to move the office out and then I will have it all to myself. he he! Is that selfish of me or what? lol :o)
Colleen, I think you need a big ole fat CAT sitting right there in the sunny spot! here i am!!! haha! Gorgeous new space, saw it on you blog and know you are just beyond thrilled!!
Hey ladies, everyone's craft rooms are awesome!! Jennie I love that scrapbox! I WANT ONE!! Karen your after pictures look great! Olga thats a LOT of stamps!! How long have you been making cards? I have only been doing this for a year and its amazing how much stuuf you can collect so quickly. My craft room also doubles as an office, but i hope one day to finish the basement and make a large craft room or maybe my 19 year old will get his own place one day and i can have his whole room. Here are some pictures of my room.
Attachments:
You've got a wonderful and very organized spot Missy! You've collected amazingly well in just a year! LOL

Colleen...........what would we do without our furry babies?? A couple of my kitties like my stamp room, one even left me a "present" the other night..............yep a dead mouse just for me! Oh joy! LOL Doggies are BIG and NOT allowed in my craft room!!!
Missy I love your space! Girl you are so organized!!! This is awesome! I have been into stamping now for about 9 years, but just really got to enjoying it about 2 years ago, before that I guess ya could say I was a collector LOL. I have lots of clear stamps and unmounted that are in notebooks. I really try NOT to buy any but....
I can't wait to finish my studio organizing. I stopped by today to see if I had mail and they had my sign on my door and my floors waxed and sealed!!! Can't wait to go back in and do some work after a week off!

Karen's area is fab... loved the coziness of her home AND her view!!! Lovely lovely home!

You go Lee!!!! WONDERFUL area and great job!!!!!
Wow! Your rooms are all truly inspiring! Maybe one day I'll be that lucky, but for now I have to settle for a small desk in a small space in our master bedroom. We have 4 little kids and 4 bedrooms, so I'm a long long long way away from a designated space. However, I still have fun with what I've got.
I am so absolutely impressed -- I nearly burst into tears when I saw how beautiful your craft room is now. I have a question -- how do you store your stamps? I have mostly SU stamps in their plastic boxes and have not found a good way to store them that makes them easily accessible. Anyone??

Lee Murphy said:
NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Here are the AFTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yipppeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now I have to work on the rest of the house!!!! LOL

Awww Gerry! What an absolutely sweetie you are!!!! Thank you so much!! And it's still mostly that way now, just a little pile next to my table of stuff I'm actually using at the moment! LOL

As to storing my stamps...........I have all my Gina K. in the binder boxes she sells in the store, my Unity stored in their organizers they sell and other unmounted stamps in envelopes with the company/title on the front and stored in a photo box. I do have some wood mount stamps and they are stored in the plastic sterilite/rubbermade type containers with the white lids. I'm currently creating pages and inventory lists.....whew I got lots of stuff! ROFL!!!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service