stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

I promised!!!  And I do have "before" and "after" photos to share!!!!  Are y'all REALLY sure???  I mean ***TRULY*** sure ready to see my "before" photos without throwing me to the sharks??????????  I bet I had the worst EVER in disorganized, cluttered stamp rooms!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm embarrassed...............I need reassurance y'all will still LOVE ME!!!!!!

Views: 5352

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks Lee! I am definitely doing the happy dance now. Now to get my mojo back, without making a mess-LOL.
Karen-that is one AWESOME craft room!!!! Lucky you with the cabinets deal!!! Seriously, so nice!

Karen Knegten said:
Alright ladies- I finished my space! Here are some before shots, but you can't really see what is all over the floor. I had a path!

Now, the completed space. We are very, very, lucky that our friends / neighbors decided to remodel their kitchen and we reaped this awesome benefit! I am now doing the happy dance for sure!!!

This is AWESOME!!! What a great idea to have the top fold up and down!!! Every thing looks so organized!!!

Christine Winslow said:
I will be the first to post a picture of my area - notice I did not say room. I had my husband make shelves in the closet and a top that folds down so I can close the doors when we have company. The room triples as an office, guest room and craft area. You did a great job in your room, I love it! I really thought I would see pink walls but they say light blue is calming!

Wow, Karen what a wonderful craft room! What great organization!
Lucky lucky girl!!! You got a deal in that organizer! I would love to have one but wait, no where left to put one LOL. Your room is fantastic!!!
Jennie Harper said:
Here is my area... It seems I deleted my really messy photos. A little background...I share my crafting space with my daughter who does her schoolwork in the same room. I bought a *slightly used* ScrapBox from Linda Funk and LOVE it!!! It organizes my stuff beautifully and makes sense of the chaos of my patterned paper stash (this stuff multiplies overnight, lol!) and card making accessories.

This is the cabinet I keep my cardstock in. I use the counter top for the my Cuttlebug/Tonic Paper Cutter. The cabinets on the far right are full of wooden stamp sets and alterable stuff is stacked on top. A bit messy, but will do for now.

Here is my Mini ScrapBox. Finally some organization to my stuff...so thankful for that. I had thought I took a photo of it closed, but can't find it. It does close completely into a cabinet looking box which I love (though granted I don't close it often...)

This is the ScrapBox completely open. Sorry for the glare, but the sun is tough in the afternoons. I have more I want to organize.... On the right, I want to get a short/wide bookcase to hold the things in the carts and hope to find something in the next couple of weeks.

So that is my space and it is a work in progress :o)
looked like you were well organized even before you got the prize of cabinets! this is awesome!!

Karen Knegten said:
Alright ladies- I finished my space! Here are some before shots, but you can't really see what is all over the floor. I had a path!

Now, the completed space. We are very, very, lucky that our friends / neighbors decided to remodel their kitchen and we reaped this awesome benefit! I am now doing the happy dance for sure!!!

OH MY STARS! I would think I had died and gone to Stamping Heaven with all that space. And so clean and organized. You are one blessed woman to have a room like that!!

Colleen Schaan said:
Okay... so I'll share! I just finished my studio about 2 weeks ago. I'm blessed beyond belief and yes... even spoiled. It's a huge area and it's pretty cool! (Since this is my business, I needed a good space.)

I've got the whole "start to finish" process on my blog HERE... but here are a few of my favorite photos...

Oh how absolutely heavenly Colleen!!!! It absolutely makes sense as it is your business to be so organized and have the space needed!!! It's so beautifully arranged too! I love it!!! Can I come play??? LOL
Colleen- Your room is fantastic. I would have loved to have gotten white cabinets, but hey- I couldn't beat "FREE". We only had to pay to have them installed and new counter tops made and put in.

Olga said:

Olga said:

Okay here is my room, It's a 3rd bedroom that serves as my home within my home LOL It's wall to wall stamping stuff....
How awesome Olga!!! I love the shelf display for all your wood-mount stamps!!!!
Wow you have a lot of stamps! It looks like you are pretty organized, I do like the idea of putting the punches in a shoe organizer. I may have to use that idea!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2019   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service