stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

I promised!!!  And I do have "before" and "after" photos to share!!!!  Are y'all REALLY sure???  I mean ***TRULY*** sure ready to see my "before" photos without throwing me to the sharks??????????  I bet I had the worst EVER in disorganized, cluttered stamp rooms!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm embarrassed...............I need reassurance y'all will still LOVE ME!!!!!!

Views: 5352

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My ribbons on the spools are on "cropper hoppers" aprox $3 on e-bay, my ribbon that is not on spools are threaded through large paper clips and hung on a cup hook, they do not crease at all.

Crafty Math Chick said:

I think your space looks terrific Alex!  Wonderful use of space and organization!!  So frustrated with how to organize my ribbons at the moment...

I had them on the cardboard spools they are sold on in drawers and rubbermaid show boxes, but that is taking up so much room.  I was going to unroll them all and stick a pin through them to hold them together, but then thought the pin holes would show up on the card in the future.  NOW I am thinking of taking ALL the ribbon off the spools and handing them up on one of those over-the-door 6-hook contraptions by color group - but will this lead to wrinking....

Decisions, decisions, decisions....

Alex Turner said:

My craft corner is literally a corner of the study, and I love my creative space, although I seem to rearrange it every other month, usually because I have ordered more stamps from Gina and they need more room lol. Love love love your space Lee, and the view from the window looks inspiring as well, keep it tidy and have fun

For stamping and sponging, I bought a 3.99  12" square of marble tile at home depot. I added 4 little silicone feet (the kind I use for coasters).  Cleans up beautifully with Stazon cleaner, and I made sure I picked out a really smooth piece. It sits on my work are at all times.  Never cut on it though.

I, too, had an issue with ribbons.  I do have a rack on the wall for all the spools, but the drawer where I kept all the pieces- a yard or two- became a tangled mess.  I was looking at the cropper hopper organization system for ribbons, but then it dawned on me that I had a bunch of the little clips from the "Clip it UP" system. Voila'- perfect solution, since I just hung them on the front of my wall rack. This is what they look like.

Ahhhhh.....  Hmmmm.... (gears inside brain turning...)

Hi Karen

Sorry I cant find your pictures 

Click HERE
Great Karen Thank you x

Karen Knegten said:
Click HERE

Hi 

My lovely hubby converted this cabinet for my ribbon storage just before christmas, I love my new look cabinet and thought I would share with you :-)

Wow Alex!  That is really cool.  You sure have a lot of ribbon!!!!!

I STILL LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!! Wow, didn't know you had a log house - you should see our MySpace page - there's a pic of it in Central Oregon. Man, I'm very impressed at your room!!

Whoa that is a big change.  Where/how do you store all your paper? Is it in the drawers?  That's my biggest problem, I have piles of paper everywhere and I just sift through the piles to get the color(s) that I need.

fantastic, I sure would like that in my craft room.

A well organized corner. very good supplies, looks good to me.

Alex Turner said:

My craft corner is literally a corner of the study, and I love my creative space, although I seem to rearrange it every other month, usually because I have ordered more stamps from Gina and they need more room lol. Love love love your space Lee, and the view from the window looks inspiring as well, keep it tidy and have fun

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service