stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

I promised!!!  And I do have "before" and "after" photos to share!!!!  Are y'all REALLY sure???  I mean ***TRULY*** sure ready to see my "before" photos without throwing me to the sharks??????????  I bet I had the worst EVER in disorganized, cluttered stamp rooms!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm embarrassed...............I need reassurance y'all will still LOVE ME!!!!!!

Views: 5352

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Oh By the way There is a closet stacked to the ceiling With My semi presprecios stones and beads wire You now the drill!!
It's very cute and well organized.....great for lots of fun playtime!
Tamara, you are so organized. I love how you display your Spellbinders dies and your stamps. You have used your space wisely. 

Tamara Pendleton said:
Tamara...this is AWESOME!!! Gave me quite a few ideas!! Gotta show my hubby tonite!! Great area and you must have a big bathroom!! LOL...mine would have only fit your desk area!!! Love it!! Thank you for showing this!

Tamara Pendleton said:
Oh No, My Bathroom Does not have enough room For two People to stand! I have a little tiney Capcod, 2 bedroom! House It does have a full Basement though for my Wood working and My hubby's car tools!! LOLMy Desk Stone there is about 36" wide, But The shelves climbing up the walls are frome the Dollor general, when they have gardening stuff! The Stam shelf a freind gave me, I thought to use for storing Nales and stuff in Babyfood Jars, But I finally found a hom for it and thats abbough 3' from the corner of my desk Looks like a lot, I just have one of those "Hey I got anIdea" Type person, which my husband Likes Untill I start putting a bunc of Nails in the Walls!
Tamara...is that REAL stone on your desk top?! This is just soo cool!! And I hear ya on the 'nails in the walls' statement!! My hubby says the same..I just throw stuff up and dont measure and he freaks out!! I have an eye for NOT measuring. He get the level out, the beam thingie, chalk..for gods sake~ just put it up! LOL...looks fab Tamara!! Enjoy!

Tamara Pendleton said:
Oh No, My Bathroom Does not have enough room For two People to stand! I have a little tiney Capcod, 2 bedroom! House It does have a full Basement though for my Wood working and My hubby's car tools!! LOLMy Desk Stone there is about 36" wide, But The shelves climbing up the walls are frome the Dollor general, when they have gardening stuff! The Stam shelf a freind gave me, I thought to use for storing Nales and stuff in Babyfood Jars, But I finally found a hom for it and thats abbough 3' from the corner of my desk Looks like a lot, I just have one of those "Hey I got anIdea" Type person, which my husband Likes Untill I start putting a bunc of Nails in the Walls!
Yes thats 'Real" stone, Friend of mine gave it to me because my Table warped and I need a totaly Flat surface for creating good cards and stuff!!Cool Huh!!

Cathy/catdidit said:
o.m.g.!!!! *hands Lee trophy for messiest floor* hahaha! I had/have a better pathway than you did! And the after pics are just sooo different! Can you find stuffs? LOL!!

Oh, and I DO have to say, I am suprised!! The walls are not PINK!! ;)
OMG!  How did you produce such beautiful stuff with so little room to work?  I just told my DH that he can no longer complain about my room.  It is a bit of a mess, but at least I can cross the floor!  My biggest problem is flat surface syndrome.  I always put things on any blank surface.  When I am stamping, I keep working without putting things away and I end up with a tiny 6X6" square to work on.  I share the studio with my husband who is a professional artist.  He decided to move his stuff out of the closet and built me shelves and a work table in there.  I am a cancer patient and I have trouble reaching and lifting things.  Now I have a table to use for all of my Cuttlebug stuff, my large paper cutter and my MS scoreboard.  Now...if I can just keep the surface clean and neat!  ;-)
I struggle with the same thing in clear surfaces Barbara!! I can have a clear table, start cardmaking and by the second card am working in a 6x6 inch space.  Utterly ridiculous!!  How sweet of your DH to move his stuff out of the closet for you and build you shelves and a work table...quite special :o)
Oh my room has slipped a little...not NEARLY like before...but needs about 30 minutes or so of work so my SIL can stamp with me on Friday.  I also suffer from Flat Surface Syndrome.....don't we all??  LOL
Love it...Flat Surface Syndrome!!!  So true, so true!!

Lee Murphy said:
Oh my room has slipped a little...not NEARLY like before...but needs about 30 minutes or so of work so my SIL can stamp with me on Friday.  I also suffer from Flat Surface Syndrome.....don't we all??  LOL

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service