stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

I promised!!!  And I do have "before" and "after" photos to share!!!!  Are y'all REALLY sure???  I mean ***TRULY*** sure ready to see my "before" photos without throwing me to the sharks??????????  I bet I had the worst EVER in disorganized, cluttered stamp rooms!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm embarrassed...............I need reassurance y'all will still LOVE ME!!!!!!

Views: 5352

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I ditto Pam!!!!  Wowee Sharon!!!!  FABULOUS!!!  I'm thinking some cubes would help me more than a couple of odd furniture pieces I have in mine....hmmm....you have me thinking now! LOL
wow Sharon - that is one awesome, super orgainzed, pretty space!!  thanks for sharing - you're blessed...

Lee, you don't have to feel bad about your room, I could probably match it with parts of mine, especially when I am looking for something. Here is some pics from my craft room... the neater areas. I have a whole room to myself in our log cabin, I just can't wait to move in permanently, as all my toys are here now, and when I am at the other house I have nothing to play with. I don't have pictures of everything though.

My DH made this rack for me......I should have asked him to make it bigger.

Then I found this rack which helps a little....

This picture was taken right after I moved some of my stamp sets in (these are mainly SU sets), the bottom shelf has been moved around some since this picture was taken, I have my Christmas sets up top, I have to get up on a stepstool to reach them and I am 5'9,...The cd cases (bottom row left) have clear stamps in them, I have some more sets in the next picture.

The green notebook with the label has photo copies of all my stamps, the other green notebook has punch and die samples in it. Everything else shown has stamps in it. The cd cases are the same ones in the above picture. Not shown in either picture is my House Mouse stamps and a medium sized box of individual stamps.

I found this rack at a yard sale and put my ink pads (SU, Stazon, and some other brands) in and on it. I had more pads in it than this but wound up moving it across the room and got tired of getting up to get them all the time, so I just keep them close in a drawer. 

I now use this rack for my Distress inks and refills. It has the extension added, but I had too many SU pads for them all to fit.

I found this rack at a yard sale, so I stuck some of my dp in it. Not shown is at least 3 plastic boxes full of 12x12 individual dp sheets, and metallic collection. Also not shown is the matstacks.

I keep my 8-1/2x11 paper in this rack. Not shown is one of those roll around adjustable paper carrier with paper cut to 8-1/2x5-1/2.

These are my nesties (top shelf) and some other dies (spellbinders, quickkutz,cds etc (bottom shelf). I don't have a picture of my sizzix dies.

Judy.....HOLY SMOKES!!!! Your organization skills are over the top!!! Very well done! Your punch display is amazing!!! I have to copy that and then show the hubby!!!

Judy said:

Lee, you don't have to feel bad about your room, I could probably match it with parts of mine, especially when I am looking for something. Here is some pics from my craft room... the neater areas. I have a whole room to myself in our log cabin, I just can't wait to move in permanently, as all my toys are here now, and when I am at the other house I have nothing to play with. I don't have pictures of everything though.

My DH made this rack for me......I should have asked him to make it bigger.

Then I found this rack which helps a little....

This picture was taken right after I moved some of my stamp sets in (these are mainly SU sets), the bottom shelf has been moved around some since this picture was taken, I have my Christmas sets up top, I have to get up on a stepstool to reach them and I am 5'9,...The cd cases (bottom row left) have clear stamps in them, I have some more sets in the next picture.

The green notebook with the label has photo copies of all my stamps, the other green notebook has punch and die samples in it. Everything else shown has stamps in it. The cd cases are the same ones in the above picture. Not shown in either picture is my House Mouse stamps and a medium sized box of individual stamps.

I found this rack at a yard sale and put my ink pads (SU, Stazon, and some other brands) in and on it. I had more pads in it than this but wound up moving it across the room and got tired of getting up to get them all the time, so I just keep them close in a drawer. 

I now use this rack for my Distress inks and refills. It has the extension added, but I had too many SU pads for them all to fit.

I found this rack at a yard sale, so I stuck some of my dp in it. Not shown is at least 3 plastic boxes full of 12x12 individual dp sheets, and metallic collection. Also not shown is the matstacks.

I keep my 8-1/2x11 paper in this rack. Not shown is one of those roll around adjustable paper carrier with paper cut to 8-1/2x5-1/2.

These are my nesties (top shelf) and some other dies (spellbinders, quickkutz,cds etc (bottom shelf). I don't have a picture of my sizzix dies.

Pam Z: 'Sunshine' said:
Judy.....HOLY SMOKES!!!! Your organization skills are over the top!!! Very well done! Your punch display is amazing!!! I have to copy that and then show the hubby!!!

Pam......Make sure you have him build it bigger, than the punches you have at the moment, so you can add to your collection :)
Oh I agree...that punch display is fabulous!!!!  So are all the punches!!  LOL
just amazing  Lee..and anyway  who cares  so lon g as you were  happy  creating... but gotta say  your  room is  fabulous now.. am in the same boat...trying to decide which containers are the best for what... well done 
WOW Lee I didn't think anyone could have that much  (craft mess) in one area. Do you now know where everything is so when you want to craft you can just put your hand on it? Love to see the mess you get into when you do craft in this gorgious room. Looks AWSOME. We are all jealous!!!! Ina
Ina, wait 'til you see my mess.  I took pics of it, but I haven't taken them off the camera yet.  I'll do that in the morning...working on getting it straightened up.  Little at a time, right?
Hey Lee How do I get my pics to sho as pic's and not Jpegs?
Tamara- when answering in this box, click on the little icon next to "link" (It's for adding images") and a box will open.  Go to where you photos are and add them.  HTH

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service