stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

I promised!!!  And I do have "before" and "after" photos to share!!!!  Are y'all REALLY sure???  I mean ***TRULY*** sure ready to see my "before" photos without throwing me to the sharks??????????  I bet I had the worst EVER in disorganized, cluttered stamp rooms!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm embarrassed...............I need reassurance y'all will still LOVE ME!!!!!!

Views: 5351

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Anna!! What a fun crafting area!! I love the bright, cheery color!! And yes, what would our spaces be without our furbabies??!!! LOL
Hi Girls, all your fabulous rooms inspired me to be more organized and it has taken a while but here are my pics. I have alot of recycled furniture, the bookcase was a give away thing, the little cabinet used to be a bathroom vanity cabinet and the set of draws were also second hand as well as the desk. It's only a space in our dining room but it's my space and I love it.
Attachments:
OK part 2
BTW it never ever usually looks this tidy , this was a special day.
Attachments:
great space Cheryl! It's so organized! I posted mine here too and it is never as neat as the day I took the photos-LOL. I especially like your ribbon storage!
Thanks Karen, I have only just got that ribbon organizer and I love it, about 5mins after taking those photos it was a mess again because I started another card, I seem to get alot of stuff out to create one card. lol . But you have to try things sometimes to see if it will work or not don't you?

Karen Knegten said:
great space Cheryl! It's so organized! I posted mine here too and it is never as neat as the day I took the photos-LOL. I especially like your ribbon storage!
Yep- and I like to have a lot of things close at hand!

Cheryl Farnhill said:
Thanks Karen, I have only just got that ribbon organizer and I love it, about 5mins after taking those photos it was a mess again because I started another card, I seem to get alot of stuff out to create one card. lol . But you have to try things sometimes to see if it will work or not don't you?

Karen Knegten said:
Cheryl!! Fabulous!!! Yes, I get a bit crazy while I'm stamping, but my room definitely stays waaaaaaaaaaay neater than it ever did since doing more actual organizers!!
Thanks Lee, once I started to organize things I found I really liked it too and now I can find things, imagine that lol.

Lee Murphy said:
Cheryl!! Fabulous!!! Yes, I get a bit crazy while I'm stamping, but my room definitely stays waaaaaaaaaaay neater than it ever did since doing more actual organizers!!

Okay here's the pictures. This is the way it looks when I get started. I am a messy stamper. I'm pulling out paper, and ink and stamps and embellishments and it all sits there b/c I think I will make another card just like it but then I see a scrap of something and start in another card to use up the scrap. Then I pull out all of the above to get that card made. By the time I am done, I am in a mess. I have a rule though and that is that I put it all away before I leave the room. Unless it is one o'clock in the morning then I will put it all away the next day. So that works for me. My stamp room is a spare guest room so the closet is off limits for me.
It's a fun spot Janeen!!! I love that skinny little drawer rolley thingamajig! That's a great use of space!!
Thanks for commenting. yes, all the roller drawers are helpful. When we get company that cannot access the basement guest rooms I roll those things out of there and into my office. That skinny one holds all my ribbons, twine, raffia, scissors.

I sorted my sayings and words into categories andI stamped a piece of printing paper and put it in the bottom of all my words and sayings in the clear boxes so I know where to put them back They fit like a puzzle. That has been one of the biggest helps to me to stay organized. Same thing with the stamps, I didn't stamp sheets for them but I did organize them into the plastic trays (e-bay) by categories and that has made things easier too.
What a great space Janeen. I love those wood stamps

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2019   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service