stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

I promised!!!  And I do have "before" and "after" photos to share!!!!  Are y'all REALLY sure???  I mean ***TRULY*** sure ready to see my "before" photos without throwing me to the sharks??????????  I bet I had the worst EVER in disorganized, cluttered stamp rooms!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm embarrassed...............I need reassurance y'all will still LOVE ME!!!!!!

Views: 5344

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Shannon your room and view are both amazing!
You ladies have some amazing rooms!!! I'm in the process of updating some of my storage right now. I have before pics, but the after pics are going to have to wait until I can get all the stuff that's supposed to be stored in the basement back down in the basement.
OMG your room with a view is amazing! Thanks for sharing it with us!

Shannon said:

This is the view from my studio.
My Stamp Room photos: I rent an apartment and use the second bedroom as my crafting space. Would like to get some shelving on the walls and also a craft light for my table..

This is the tote box I use for my patterned paper.. really weeded it out recently!

The only shelf I have right now houses my House Mouse Stamps

My cuttlebug corner

My ugly corner with clothes that are out of season..kittly litter and hamper! :)

I like the shelf with house stamps & your cuttlebug corner!

Sue said:
My Stamp Room photos: I rent an apartment and use the second bedroom as my crafting space. Would like to get some shelving on the walls and also a craft light for my table..

This is the tote box I use for my patterned paper.. really weeded it out recently!

The only shelf I have right now houses my House Mouse Stamps

My cuttlebug corner

My ugly corner with clothes that are out of season..kittly litter and hamper! :)

Great space Sue! Love the tote box...that would be great for carrying from place to place :o) Will have to come up with something like that for vacation... Nice shelf for your stamps too!
This is my Scrap Box It was the best buy I've made I still have a few small drawers left that are empty but I love my space. I can leave it opened or close my mess up. When I'm not working or on the computer I'm playing with my stuff .
Attachments:
Sue! So very streamlined!! I love the various hangings you have up on your wall, I need to do that more!!!
Sheryl that Scrapbox is MAJOR cool!!!! Someday I think I'll get one!!! LOL
That is so nice...love the organization it gives.
I have a mini Scrap Box (half that size) and I just LOVE it!!! I rarely close mine...that would mean I would have to clean/straighten my area, lol! Thanks for sharing :o)

Sheryl Brown said:
This is my Scrap Box It was the best buy I've made I still have a few small drawers left that are empty but I love my space. I can leave it opened or close my mess up. When I'm not working or on the computer I'm playing with my stuff .
Wow! I have thoroughly enjoyed seeing everyone's space. My space is in complete disarray as I'm working on reorganizing it while trying to find organizing solutions for CHEAP. I'll post some pictures when things are a bit more appealing ;).
I've just had some super exciting improvements made in my craft space, so I thought I'd get in on the action and share too :)

I LOVE my Ikea desk... It's really more like a drafting table. And let me tell you, it's NEVER this clean! :) The shelves are new... I've got a bunch of new/what-I'm-using-now stamp sets in that red bin. My Copics are in the jars on the second shelf. The button jars are from Crate and Barrel.

That coated-wire wall organizer is also a new addition, even though I bought it years ago :) It's from The Container Store and it's SO customizable! I've got all my embellishments in the drawers, as well as my stash of commercially-made cards, stationery, etc. And how cute are those sushi pillows?! I bought them AGES ago, and this is the first time I've ever had a fitting place to put them!

SUPER random collection of stuff on this bookshelf... French language books, a few craft books/magazines, alpha stickers, 6x6 paper pads, some old stamp sets, PTI stamps, wedding photos that still aren't in an album after 1.5 years of marriage... :)

And, of course, the most important fixture of my craft space...

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2019   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service