stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

I promised!!!  And I do have "before" and "after" photos to share!!!!  Are y'all REALLY sure???  I mean ***TRULY*** sure ready to see my "before" photos without throwing me to the sharks??????????  I bet I had the worst EVER in disorganized, cluttered stamp rooms!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm embarrassed...............I need reassurance y'all will still LOVE ME!!!!!!

Views: 5352

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I was Proud when I got that peice of stoneand the wall 's ClimbingBut Its like "this is your Job! So Cool!

Tamara Pendleton said:
Awe Man!! You Guys Make me sick I am so Jelouse An your rooms are a million $$$$  And Here I was all, Happy for mine Hey I love my totes I got Hidden and you have to love the old Shovit under the Bed thing, I love those toters too!
Olga!!! How fantastic!! Now I dont have nearly as many stamps as you do!! I should put mine up here today!!! What an awesome retreat you have!!!

Olga said:

Olga said:

Olga said:

Okay here is my room, It's a 3rd bedroom that serves as my home within my home LOL It's wall to wall stamping stuff....
I get the same comment from my husband, how I can work in that mess...I have to commit your comment to memory but how will that work in the kitchen?  Although I can keep my room a mess for more than 3 days.  I close and lock the door.  :)

Connie Legath said:
Iiiiiiiiiii Will Always Love Youuuuuuuuuuuu! Did you like my Whitney Houston voice! hahahahahahah!
Love both pics, the before, because hubby is always bugging me asking how I can work in a mess! Told
him Artists need their inspiration spread around them hehehehehehehe! The after pics because I would die
to have a room like this!!!! Great job. My max in keeping my room in order is about 3 days, then I have to clean
again!
Very Organized Missy.  I see you labeled your things too.  Once I did that I found I knew where things were and remembered to use them.  I hope you get your room soon too.  I have one now but am tempted to move into the bigger guest room.  I need to figure the logistics as it would take a month of moving to switch I think.  I want to BUT....

Missy Terry said:
Hey ladies, everyone's craft rooms are awesome!! Jennie I love that scrapbox! I WANT ONE!! Karen your after pictures look great! Olga thats a LOT of stamps!! How long have you been making cards? I have only been doing this for a year and its amazing how much stuuf you can collect so quickly. My craft room also doubles as an office, but i hope one day to finish the basement and make a large craft room or maybe my 19 year old will get his own place one day and i can have his whole room. Here are some pictures of my room.

I have mostly SU stamps in their plastic boxes and have not found a good way to store them that makes them easily accessible. Anyone??

I have mine in a cabinet we got at Menards with 2 rows of shelves. I keep mine on their sides and I added a few more shelves by cutting some old paneling we had, that really increased how many sets I can store in there.  Since I sold a bunch of sets I have room for some cardstock in there too.  Big bonus, I hung magnet sheets and strips on the inside of the doors and my nesties are on that.  I considered it FREE space so that was a bonus.

I know I have pictures someplace

Here's my workspace:

http://bettystamps.blogspot.com/2010/01/organizedsort-of.html

Here's what I designed and made to store my UM stamps:

http://bettystamps.blogspot.com/2008_06_01_archive.html

I'll try to get some pics of the rest, which is just the cabinet and post those.

Went to reply at your blog and couldnt see the image to type in ..soo...here goes..I was looking at your new stamp holder and was wondering what was on the shelves to hold on to the stamps?! That is very ingenious!!! My hubby was right next to me and we were making plans for my china hutch [my parents'] with remodling and painting...very cool...hope you enjoy it! Looks great!!

Betty McCommon said:

I have mostly SU stamps in their plastic boxes and have not found a good way to store them that makes them easily accessible. Anyone??

I have mine in a cabinet we got at Menards with 2 rows of shelves. I keep mine on their sides and I added a few more shelves by cutting some old paneling we had, that really increased how many sets I can store in there.  Since I sold a bunch of sets I have room for some cardstock in there too.  Big bonus, I hung magnet sheets and strips on the inside of the doors and my nesties are on that.  I considered it FREE space so that was a bonus.

I know I have pictures someplace

Here's my workspace:

http://bettystamps.blogspot.com/2010/01/organizedsort-of.html

Here's what I designed and made to store my UM stamps:

http://bettystamps.blogspot.com/2008_06_01_archive.html

I'll try to get some pics of the rest, which is just the cabinet and post those.

I thought I posted a photo of my newly cleaned up and organized studio here, but either I didn't, or it was on a different thread!  Anyway, three years after moving in to this house, I think I finally have my studio set up the way it works best for me!  Here's the view when you first enter the room:

.These are mostly Store In Style cubes by Crop In Style, with some of Michael's Jetmax modular storage cubes added.

I have more detailed photos of the other areas you can't see here (desk and photo setup on the right; paper storage and die cutting station on the left), along with storage solution explanations, on my blog, here: http://paperfections.typepad.com/paperfections/2011/01/my-studio.html

Thanks for stepping in to my studio!

Sharon,

I love how you organized your area. There is so much storage, WOW.  The color is fantastic.  Love It. Thanks for sharing.

Sharon Harnist said:

I thought I posted a photo of my newly cleaned up and organized studio here, but either I didn't, or it was on a different thread!  Anyway, three years after moving in to this house, I think I finally have my studio set up the way it works best for me!  Here's the view when you first enter the room:

.These are mostly Store In Style cubes by Crop In Style, with some of Michael's Jetmax modular storage cubes added.

I have more detailed photos of the other areas you can't see here (desk and photo setup on the right; paper storage and die cutting station on the left), along with storage solution explanations, on my blog, here: http://paperfections.typepad.com/paperfections/2011/01/my-studio.html

Awesome studio.
I actually started this Feed By Posting a picture of my desk in to the Gallery ( wasn't suposed too) and Boy has it balloonedInt o this! These are Profesional's Rooms Not Your every day crafters! All you guys have show case rooms , All I wanted to do was show a piece of Stone a friend gave me to put on my warped Table!!

Sharon Harnist said:

Dear god Sharon!! That is sooo awesome! I cannot even START to explain how incredibly jealous I am of you and that space!! I am in love with green and drooled when I saw all of it here!! I have such a small area right now it is hard to decide WHAT to put in it and WHERE! I sure hope you enjoy this every day of your life and I am excited for you...enjoy and cherish your little haven!!! xo Pam 

Sharon Harnist said:

Yes, Pam, I certainly am very thankful to have this space and do enjoy it EVERY day, since I'm usually working in it most of the day!  :)  Thanks for your very kind words!

Pam Z: 'Sunshine' said:
Dear god Sharon!! That is sooo awesome! I cannot even START to explain how incredibly jealous I am of you and that space!! I am in love with green and drooled when I saw all of it here!! I have such a small area right now it is hard to decide WHAT to put in it and WHERE! I sure hope you enjoy this every day of your life and I am excited for you...enjoy and cherish your little haven!!! xo Pam 

Sharon Harnist said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service