stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

I promised!!!  And I do have "before" and "after" photos to share!!!!  Are y'all REALLY sure???  I mean ***TRULY*** sure ready to see my "before" photos without throwing me to the sharks??????????  I bet I had the worst EVER in disorganized, cluttered stamp rooms!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm embarrassed...............I need reassurance y'all will still LOVE ME!!!!!!

Views: 5344

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I love all your stamp room places, they are awesome. Mine is very small and I always try to keep it organized. I have a closet where I storage all my Cross stitch, fabric, paints and stamps and papers I don't use anymore.
Here is my stamping area
Before:

After:

that's a great small space, Giovana! love the shelf with all the GKD button jars - I look fwd to getting them, hope y'all saved some!
Giovana!, this is a awesome space, you are so organized!!!! the colors of the buttons, ribbon and every thing just pops out! Awesome
Wow Lee! Excellent job w/organizing! Do you feel better now that it's neater or are you at a loss? Everybody is different. GREAT job!

as you can see there is not much floor space so, i have to be ruthless with keeping it mostly walk-through.

this is about as "messy" as it gets for me, then i make die cuts or what not out of the strips of cardstock and put the things on the table away. there hasnt been much "free" time the last month or so, so there are no "after" shots...
Ohhhh cool Stacy!!!! I love the big, tall 12 x 12 holder!!!! All you're missing is a laptop to chat away while you stamp!!! LOL
Thanks so much Kristine!!!! Actually I've kept it pretty neat and tidy! I have a bit more finishing to do with sorting my stamps and cardstock, but most of the work is done and it feels great! =)

Kristine Vencel said:
Wow Lee! Excellent job w/organizing! Do you feel better now that it's neater or are you at a loss? Everybody is different. GREAT job!
When i have a big chunk of time ( in the winter) i put it on the sewing table to the left of the sewingmachine :)

Lee Murphy said:
Ohhhh cool Stacy!!!! I love the big, tall 12 x 12 holder!!!! All you're missing is a laptop to chat away while you stamp!!! LOL
THIS IS GORGEOUS!!

Colleen Schaan said:
Okay... so I'll share! I just finished my studio about 2 weeks ago. I'm blessed beyond belief and yes... even spoiled. It's a huge area and it's pretty cool! (Since this is my business, I needed a good space.)

I've got the whole "start to finish" process on my blog HERE... but here are a few of my favorite photos...

My creation spot ;-)

I THEN MADE SOME CHANGES ONCE I GOT THE IDEA TO FILL THE WLL BEHIND THE TABLE. I ALSO CREATED A SEWING CENTER.

Shannon!!! Your space is divine!!!! Just beautiful!!!!

This is the view from my studio.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2019   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service