stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

I promised!!!  And I do have "before" and "after" photos to share!!!!  Are y'all REALLY sure???  I mean ***TRULY*** sure ready to see my "before" photos without throwing me to the sharks??????????  I bet I had the worst EVER in disorganized, cluttered stamp rooms!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm embarrassed...............I need reassurance y'all will still LOVE ME!!!!!!

Views: 5348

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Now this is a room I could be very, very comfortable in. Can I move in?

Nancy Leppek said:
I finally decided if I don't take photos of my Scrap room today I am never going to do it! It's not completley finished, but it's really close. We opted not to spend the extra money and do the harwood floors I wanted, so disregard the ugly linoleum! Also, I have a few ideas for added touches I haven't done yet or for that matter even found, but that' the fun of decorating don't you think????..... while in your travels to keep finding things to add to it! If you have any questions about where I got anything let me know, but most of the important details came from no other than IKEA! I still want one of those nice drawer carts on wheels for my paper so that I can get rid of some of the containers at my feet. But that will have to wait for awhile! (Well maybe) wink, wink!!
The coolest thing I found at IKEA is the red magnetic board that I hang my cards on!!! I love it!! My son found it and he is a genius, it was also his idea to do one white and one black table to go with my valance that I painted! Love that son of mine!! :) Oh, an the letters CREATE that I made... I am happy with too, but that wall isn't quite finished yet!

Thanks for Looking! Hope I din't post to many photos!! Sorry!!!
Thanks to all for the comments on my room!! Ikea is amazing I must say ( not to rub salt in the wound) It is so large...did you know they have child care on the lower level when you walk in( very secure) and they also have part of one level that has a cafeteria style restaurant...you actually could spend an entire day there! We went on July 4th ( for some odd reason) it was sooooo crowded, I felt like I was walking around Disney World. The lowest level is strictly the warehouse and check out, it's very cool. Is it someplace I would shop regularly no...but it has really cool ideas for a new house or new apartment or for college kids. Hope you get to one soon !!!

Lee Murphy said:
I clicked on the locator thing and saw they'll be building one in Centennial!!!! That's about 2.5 hours away.....on the way to Denver which we do often enough!!! How cool!!!!! Thanks!!!! Now..........to be patient for over a year!!!!!!!!!!! LOL Karen Knegten said:
the good news ...

Lee Murphy said:
Nancy!! How gorgeous!! You know we have no Ikea anywhere even halfway close, I've never been to one! I would love some of their storage items!!!

Shelly......just wonderful!!! Doesn't it feel awesome to have a "me" space?!
Lee I just love the before picture hahaha.. Christine, I just love your cute area. Jennie you got a great spot also. Karen I could go shopping at your place :). Colleen your space is fabulous. Well here is my tiny little space, and yes it looks like this all the time.:) The table next to the craft table is were I study the bible "daily".. God first everything else second.

Rebekka- Your space is lovely and so organized. I think it's awesome that it always looks so neat. I whirlwind and then have to clean up. LOL Your Bible study area is lovely!
Your room rocks!!! So neat and inviting!

Karen Knegten said:
Rebekka- Your space is lovely and so organized. I think it's awesome that it always looks so neat. I whirlwind and then have to clean up. LOL Your Bible study area is lovely!
Rebekka....what a neat and tidy area you have!!! It looks very warm and inviting!!
Rebekka this is such a nice neat space, no wonder you have such beautiful cards.

Rebekka said:
Lee I just love the before picture hahaha.. Christine, I just love your cute area. Jennie you got a great spot also. Karen I could go shopping at your place :). Colleen your space is fabulous. Well here is my tiny little space, and yes it looks like this all the time.:) The table next to the craft table is were I study the bible "daily".. God first everything else second.

Rebekka, what a great area you have for your card making it is no wonder your cards are so inspiring! What greater inspiration can you get than the Bible.
geez - I've been missing out! this is a great thread! Lee - kudos to you, woman! you know my little space was as bad as yours last year, remember?! great job!

I love everyone's spaces and Karen - the view outside is so inspiring!!

here are pictures of my new space - it's still under construction along with the WHOLE HOUSE - we are scheduled to close Aug 31st. This has been in the works for 3 1/2 yrs plus - 2.5 acres in the country. the room is on the small intimate size (6 x7 but I will be happy nonetheless because it will be all mine and I can do whatever I want in it oh and it has 2 windows) - DH said in order to stay married, we needed to have separate spaces so that's why he has an identical room on the other side of the house. I joked with him about having to set up dates when we will actually spend time together once we move!

I'm excited!! I will share updated *(AFTER)* pics after we move and get settled in.

I love you Lee :), no matter how messy your craft room was or is :)
My Floor is almost that bad. But it is filled with bags from MIchaels, Photoscraps and ACM....Shaking my head.

Cathy/catdidit said:
o.m.g.!!!! *hands Lee trophy for messiest floor* hahaha! I had/have a better pathway than you did! And the after pics are just sooo different! Can you find stuffs? LOL!!

Oh, and I DO have to say, I am suprised!! The walls are not PINK!! ;)
Wow, you ladies rooms look great.

I am having a problem organizing mine because of the layout of my room.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2019   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service