stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

I promised!!!  And I do have "before" and "after" photos to share!!!!  Are y'all REALLY sure???  I mean ***TRULY*** sure ready to see my "before" photos without throwing me to the sharks??????????  I bet I had the worst EVER in disorganized, cluttered stamp rooms!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm embarrassed...............I need reassurance y'all will still LOVE ME!!!!!!

Views: 5344

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Very nice room,now my question to all who redo a room,how long does it stay nice,lol. I just keep trying to get mine done but come arcross forgotten paper and just have to sit an play for awhile with it,lol.

Nancy Leppek said:
I finally decided if I don't take photos of my Scrap room today I am never going to do it! It's not completley finished, but it's really close. We opted not to spend the extra money and do the harwood floors I wanted, so disregard the ugly linoleum! Also, I have a few ideas for added touches I haven't done yet or for that matter even found, but that' the fun of decorating don't you think????..... while in your travels to keep finding things to add to it! If you have any questions about where I got anything let me know, but most of the important details came from no other than IKEA! I still want one of those nice drawer carts on wheels for my paper so that I can get rid of some of the containers at my feet. But that will have to wait for awhile! (Well maybe) wink, wink!!
The coolest thing I found at IKEA is the red magnetic board that I hang my cards on!!! I love it!! My son found it and he is a genius, it was also his idea to do one white and one black table to go with my valance that I painted! Love that son of mine!! :) Oh, an the letters CREATE that I made... I am happy with too, but that wall isn't quite finished yet!

Thanks for Looking! Hope I din't post to many photos!! Sorry!!!
Wow really a nice feel to the room. Enjoy your me time!

Shelly Greybeck said:
Okay, I finally got around to taking some photos of my craft room (had to tidy it up a bit first). I am lucky enough that when we built a new master suite, I was able to steal the old master bedroom for my craft room. One of the 2 mirrored closets serves as seasonal clothing/shoe storage and the other has shelving units for my SU! stamp sets (used to be a demonstrator) and other goodies.

The clear drawer units hold my embellishments, clear stamp sets, misc. wood stamps, embossing stuff, Sizzix dies, etc. and most of my designer papers on top. The table under the window is used for heat embossing, die cutting/embossing and sewing when I need to. The wooden cabinet holds a bunch of extra goodies like extra papers, beading supplies, some paper punches, laminator, etc.

The piece I like best is my big rolltop desk handed down to me from my in-laws. It holds my paper scraps, colored 8 1/2 X 11 CS (lower file drawers), punches and ribbons (middle drawers), ink and small paper scraps (top side drawers), and brads, eyelets, and buttons in the middle top drawer. It has a large surface and slide out table tops on each side above top drawers (usually where my paper cutter is kept during use), and all the little nooks and crannies for daily use. The top of the desk also provides a place for storage as well as some of my "pretties" to make it feel homey.

I have my own computer w/19" flatscreen and a Cricut next to it. My husband also mounted the TV up above to give more space. Finally, the smaller wooden shelving units hold more inks, magazines and books, my Zune and docking station for music to work to, and my photo booth for taking photos of my cards.

This is truly my "get-away" at the end of a rough day or just a place where I can get some "me" time.

Thanks!

Shelly
Mine like to take my small stamps and play with them or drag stuff(scissors,stamps,pens etc) from my desk and give them to me in the living room! Guess i needed to make her something!lol.

Lee Murphy said:
You've got a wonderful and very organized spot Missy! You've collected amazingly well in just a year! LOL

Colleen...........what would we do without our furry babies?? A couple of my kitties like my stamp room, one even left me a "present" the other night..............yep a dead mouse just for me! Oh joy! LOL Doggies are BIG and NOT allowed in my craft room!!!
Beautiful room,love the lamp!!

Gloria Westerman said:
Well sense I just redid mine here is the before and after.....

After

Mine actually stays good for a while...one nice thing about the roll-top desk is that I can have a mess on it and close it up!

Shelly

Rosie G said:
Very nice room,now my question to all who redo a room,how long does it stay nice,lol. I just keep trying to get mine done but come arcross forgotten paper and just have to sit an play for awhile with it,lol
Nancy!! How gorgeous!! You know we have no Ikea anywhere even halfway close, I've never been to one! I would love some of their storage items!!!

Shelly......just wonderful!!! Doesn't it feel awesome to have a "me" space?!
the good news ...

Lee Murphy said:
Nancy!! How gorgeous!! You know we have no Ikea anywhere even halfway close, I've never been to one! I would love some of their storage items!!!

Awesome room !! So open and organized..........

Nancy Leppek said:
I finally decided if I don't take photos of my Scrap room today I am never going to do it! It's not completley finished, but it's really close. We opted not to spend the extra money and do the harwood floors I wanted, so disregard the ugly linoleum! Also, I have a few ideas for added touches I haven't done yet or for that matter even found, but that' the fun of decorating don't you think????..... while in your travels to keep finding things to add to it! If you have any questions about where I got anything let me know, but most of the important details came from no other than IKEA! I still want one of those nice drawer carts on wheels for my paper so that I can get rid of some of the containers at my feet. But that will have to wait for awhile! (Well maybe) wink, wink!!
The coolest thing I found at IKEA is the red magnetic board that I hang my cards on!!! I love it!! My son found it and he is a genius, it was also his idea to do one white and one black table to go with my valance that I painted! Love that son of mine!! :) Oh, an the letters CREATE that I made... I am happy with too, but that wall isn't quite finished yet!

Thanks for Looking! Hope I din't post to many photos!! Sorry!!!
Absolutely goregous Shelly, so neat and organized!!!! Gorgeous desk!

Shelly Greybeck said:
Okay, I finally got around to taking some photos of my craft room (had to tidy it up a bit first). I am lucky enough that when we built a new master suite, I was able to steal the old master bedroom for my craft room. One of the 2 mirrored closets serves as seasonal clothing/shoe storage and the other has shelving units for my SU! stamp sets (used to be a demonstrator) and other goodies.

The clear drawer units hold my embellishments, clear stamp sets, misc. wood stamps, embossing stuff, Sizzix dies, etc. and most of my designer papers on top. The table under the window is used for heat embossing, die cutting/embossing and sewing when I need to. The wooden cabinet holds a bunch of extra goodies like extra papers, beading supplies, some paper punches, laminator, etc.

The piece I like best is my big rolltop desk handed down to me from my in-laws. It holds my paper scraps, colored 8 1/2 X 11 CS (lower file drawers), punches and ribbons (middle drawers), ink and small paper scraps (top side drawers), and brads, eyelets, and buttons in the middle top drawer. It has a large surface and slide out table tops on each side above top drawers (usually where my paper cutter is kept during use), and all the little nooks and crannies for daily use. The top of the desk also provides a place for storage as well as some of my "pretties" to make it feel homey.

I have my own computer w/19" flatscreen and a Cricut next to it. My husband also mounted the TV up above to give more space. Finally, the smaller wooden shelving units hold more inks, magazines and books, my Zune and docking station for music to work to, and my photo booth for taking photos of my cards.

This is truly my "get-away" at the end of a rough day or just a place where I can get some "me" time.

Thanks!

Shelly
Yes, totally awesome to have my own space. We will likely be selling our home to downsize within the next 4-5 years after my next child turns of age, but I've already told my hubby that I WILL have a craft room again...or else! He's a big car nut, so his garage is his "me" space, so he's all for me having my own space as well. He even helped me out with organizing and cleaning my craft room...such a love!

Shelly

Lee Murphy said:

I clicked on the locator thing and saw they'll be building one in Centennial!!!! That's about 2.5 hours away.....on the way to Denver which we do often enough!!! How cool!!!!! Thanks!!!! Now..........to be patient for over a year!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

Karen Knegten said:
the good news ...

Lee Murphy said:

It says on their site that you can call and order. Click on customer service.

Lee Murphy said:
I clicked on the locator thing and saw they'll be building one in Centennial!!!! That's about 2.5 hours away.....on the way to Denver which we do often enough!!! How cool!!!!! Thanks!!!! Now..........to be patient for over a year!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

Karen Knegten said:
the good news ...

Lee Murphy said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2019   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service