stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

I promised!!!  And I do have "before" and "after" photos to share!!!!  Are y'all REALLY sure???  I mean ***TRULY*** sure ready to see my "before" photos without throwing me to the sharks??????????  I bet I had the worst EVER in disorganized, cluttered stamp rooms!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm embarrassed...............I need reassurance y'all will still LOVE ME!!!!!!

Views: 5351

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have been working on my craft room for the last week and a half. I should be able to post my before and after photos sometime tomorrow. Lee- my first reaction was WOW- how did you find anything? and then I want to know how long it took you to sort it all out? You did an awesome job!!!! I bet you are thrilled with the result!!!!!!!!!! Love YA!
I've kinda/sorta cleaned and organized before, but I never had a spot for everything so it was easy to pile up again during stampin' frenzies!!! LOL This time I did actually declutter all of my scrapbook shhtuffs and photos and alterable items into containers and put them in my DD's closet!! I rounded up lots of various containers and a couple small dressers and only bought a few of the colorful drawer containers and then went to town.

Something about me........I'm kind of an "all or nothing" personality!! LOL Can any of you identify??? I always say I keep trying to work in "baby steps" that are consistent, but I actually tend to go for broke once I get started! So it took most of 3 days with some help from my daughter (the kind of help only a teenager who's also tied to her laptop can give! LOL).

Now that I actually do have a place for everything I am being very good about putting things away when I'm done!!! LOL
I will be the first to post a picture of my area - notice I did not say room. I had my husband make shelves in the closet and a top that folds down so I can close the doors when we have company. The room triples as an office, guest room and craft area. You did a great job in your room, I love it! I really thought I would see pink walls but they say light blue is calming!

What a wonderful idea Christine!! I love the fold out workspace!!!

Colleen........I almost didn't post those "before" pics! Usually my "before" was never that bad, but I had been thru 4 months of some pretty serious health issues and just had the energy to make it to my table to create and then back to bed. So it got quite worse during that time frame!
That is awesome Christine! You have to make due with what space you have. Nice organization too! I have taken photos of my space, just need to edit them a bit. I share my space with my daughter...it is her homeschooling room too. :o)

Christine Winslow said:
I will be the first to post a picture of my area - notice I did not say room. I had my husband make shelves in the closet and a top that folds down so I can close the doors when we have company. The room triples as an office, guest room and craft area. You did a great job in your room, I love it! I really thought I would see pink walls but they say light blue is calming!

Here is my area... It seems I deleted my really messy photos. A little background...I share my crafting space with my daughter who does her schoolwork in the same room. I bought a *slightly used* ScrapBox from Linda Funk and LOVE it!!! It organizes my stuff beautifully and makes sense of the chaos of my patterned paper stash (this stuff multiplies overnight, lol!) and card making accessories.

This is the cabinet I keep my cardstock in. I use the counter top for the my Cuttlebug/Tonic Paper Cutter. The cabinets on the far right are full of wooden stamp sets and alterable stuff is stacked on top. A bit messy, but will do for now.

Here is my Mini ScrapBox. Finally some organization to my stuff...so thankful for that. I had thought I took a photo of it closed, but can't find it. It does close completely into a cabinet looking box which I love (though granted I don't close it often...)

This is the ScrapBox completely open. Sorry for the glare, but the sun is tough in the afternoons. I have more I want to organize.... On the right, I want to get a short/wide bookcase to hold the things in the carts and hope to find something in the next couple of weeks.

So that is my space and it is a work in progress :o)
COOOOOL Jennie!! I love that Scrapbox!!! We'll keep each other working on our organizing!!!! :)

I used to share an area when we homeschooled/crafted in the LR of our old house! LOL Now I have my own little room and DD is in college and DS schools at his computer desk!!
I am SO, SO amazed at the transformation of Lee's craft room. What a great job, Lee!! I'm envious!

I wish I can find time to re-organise my craft supplies and tools...Before I left for work (I'm away from home for 3 months), I cleared everything away in a hurry. I know I'm going to have a tough time finding things when I get back. But I never learn - I do this all the time when I have to go away on job assignments:-D

Jennie - your room looks great too.
Jennie, what a great space! That scrapbox is too cool, too! Oh, to be stationary--someday (soon I hope and pray!). :)

Jennie Harper said:
Here is my area... It seems I deleted my really messy photos. A little background...I share my crafting space with my daughter who does her schoolwork in the same room. I bought a *slightly used* ScrapBox from Linda Funk and LOVE it!!! It organizes my stuff beautifully and makes sense of the chaos of my patterned paper stash (this stuff multiplies overnight, lol!) and card making accessories.

This is the cabinet I keep my cardstock in. I use the counter top for the my Cuttlebug/Tonic Paper Cutter. The cabinets on the far right are full of wooden stamp sets and alterable stuff is stacked on top. A bit messy, but will do for now.

Here is my Mini ScrapBox. Finally some organization to my stuff...so thankful for that. I had thought I took a photo of it closed, but can't find it. It does close completely into a cabinet looking box which I love (though granted I don't close it often...)

This is the ScrapBox completely open. Sorry for the glare, but the sun is tough in the afternoons. I have more I want to organize.... On the right, I want to get a short/wide bookcase to hold the things in the carts and hope to find something in the next couple of weeks.

So that is my space and it is a work in progress :o)
Alright ladies- I finished my space! Here are some before shots, but you can't really see what is all over the floor. I had a path!

Now, the completed space. We are very, very, lucky that our friends / neighbors decided to remodel their kitchen and we reaped this awesome benefit! I am now doing the happy dance for sure!!!

Kary...........what do you do for work that sends you out for 3 months? Just curious! LOL And no worries......we'll all help you "find" your stuff when you get home! LOL
KAREN!!!!!!!!!!! OMGosh what a PHENomenal space!!! I love the cabinets you got from your neighbors! What a wonderful find to be sure! Way to go!!!! You definitely have some awesome organizational skills and ideas!!!! I love being able to picture you now crafting away and/or chatting away from your room!! =)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2019   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service