stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

I promised!!!  And I do have "before" and "after" photos to share!!!!  Are y'all REALLY sure???  I mean ***TRULY*** sure ready to see my "before" photos without throwing me to the sharks??????????  I bet I had the worst EVER in disorganized, cluttered stamp rooms!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm embarrassed...............I need reassurance y'all will still LOVE ME!!!!!!

Views: 5344

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Whoo hooo even more stamp room pics, love it!  I am with Donna, love them all.  I actually feel funny because I like quite a tidy space and if it gets too messy I don't seem to be able to get my creative juices going.  Love everyone's beautiful and pristine places but equally love spaces like Verna, to me that almost feels like the type of space artsy people have, it's like a treasure trove!  You produce stunning cardsVerna so you know what they say.....if it ain't broke don't fix it....or in this case organize it!

Looks like you had your work cut out for you and you rose to the challenge.

The room looks amazing well done.

Bet you are ready for a latte' now!  :o)

I love this sign can I have it?

Doris W. said:

Love this Karen!  Thank goodness for doors!!  : )

Karen Knegten said:

I found this on FB and thought it was so funny, I printed it and hung it up here

OMG!  I just saw this thread and thought 'how cool.'  Poured me a little something to drink and got a few chocolates and.......here we are 1 am in the morning finally done looking at all of the marvelous and creativity exuding spaces.  Wow!  I have no real space right now, just a desk in our bedroom with stuff piled on top.  BUT....our kids' rooms are awaiting renovation, and I get to pick one of them.  No, we haven't thrown them out, LOL!  They have moved out and we now have all these rooms at our disposal, which is kind of fun.

Thanks for all of your pictures, tours, detailed explanations and inspiration!  They will help me a great deal with my planning!  Can't wait to post some pictures of my new craft space! 

Awesome organizational skills! Bravo!

Gabi, learn from me take the bigger room.  I wish I had.  : )

Gabi Heinrich said:

OMG!  I just saw this thread and thought 'how cool.'  Poured me a little something to drink and got a few chocolates and.......here we are 1 am in the morning finally done looking at all of the marvelous and creativity exuding spaces.  Wow!  I have no real space right now, just a desk in our bedroom with stuff piled on top.  BUT....our kids' rooms are awaiting renovation, and I get to pick one of them.  No, we haven't thrown them out, LOL!  They have moved out and we now have all these rooms at our disposal, which is kind of fun.

Thanks for all of your pictures, tours, detailed explanations and inspiration!  They will help me a great deal with my planning!  Can't wait to post some pictures of my new craft space! 

Oh my gosh, how did you find ANYTHING??? Your room is AWESOME - I NEED that!!! It's all good, my dear. And yeah, how come the walls aren't pink??? Really, really nice!!!!

Wow, Karen how gorgeous and spacious is that craft room of yours?  I love it.

I would have that messed up in less than 24 hours, though.  I am a disaster.

I can't seem to stop.  I challenged myself to purge, and I made big headway, then one of my kits arrived, and boom, that was all she wrote. 

Now I am finding boxes of xmas stuff from LAST year, egads.

I donate to my friend, who has a friend who is a grade school teacher, and the kids love getting my stuff. 

That makes me happy, so it's a lot easier to purge.  Just need to stop talking about it, and DOING IT!!!  HA.

Verna, take heart my dear, my craft room is ten times more cluttered and I will not be showing it here.  LOL

I swear the stuff multiples during the night....I have tried to catch it in the act, but I can't.  LOL

I have a room, and I need another room apparently.  I actually didn't plan on owning so much stuff, I guess.  haha

I am constantly thinking about and talking about purging, then like some doofus, I keep making cards, in a little 6X6 inch area, and complain the entire time.  I need to get off my duff and get busy, right???  haha

TFS!!!

Verna Angerhofer said:

I have a few photos of how it looks most of the time. I also have kitchen type cupboards that I have filled with various things for my crafting needs. And, I did not take a photo of some more storage chests. One in the kitchen and one in the living room. And, yes, half the time my drawers are left open. I am so ashamed! But it seems everytime I clean and organize I lose things. Go figure!

Karen !! Love your space ....so organized!!!

Karen Knegten said:

Here is mine, taken a few years ago and believe me it is quite messy now. It is a converted bedroom with cabinets that we got from a neighbor, when they remodeled their kitchen.  We paid to have them installed and provide a lot of storage. Since my health is improving, I hope to clean it up and re- organize this winter. I love this room!

Oh, I should take a new picture.  It is not very organized right now.  The medical situation for the last two years has put me behind in the organization department. Funny how a burst brain aneurysm  can change your life.  Just lucky that I lived !!!!.

Two thirds don't make it.

So glad I had so many friends here on StampTV praying for me!

We are so happy you are still with us!!!!  That is the most important thing!  

Karen Knegten said:

Oh, I should take a new picture.  It is not very organized right now.  The medical situation for the last two years has put me behind in the organization department. Funny how a burst brain aneurysm  can change your life.  Just lucky that I lived !!!!.

Two thirds don't make it.

So glad I had so many friends here on StampTV praying for me!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2019   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service