stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

I promised!!!  And I do have "before" and "after" photos to share!!!!  Are y'all REALLY sure???  I mean ***TRULY*** sure ready to see my "before" photos without throwing me to the sharks??????????  I bet I had the worst EVER in disorganized, cluttered stamp rooms!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm embarrassed...............I need reassurance y'all will still LOVE ME!!!!!!

Views: 5344

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

OMG I so have this!!! I am happy to have a name for it.  I am wondering is there a pill I can take??  Off to call my Dr.

Lee Murphy said:
Oh my room has slipped a little...not NEARLY like before...but needs about 30 minutes or so of work so my SIL can stamp with me on Friday.  I also suffer from Flat Surface Syndrome.....don't we all??  LOL
Your room is wonderful. I love all the storage, and Circuit cartridges.

Christine Monzingo said:

I'm constantly reorganizing when I don't know what to make.

Wonderful crafting spot and organizing Christine!!!
That is an awesome room! Talk about Clean an tidy!!! And Stocked!!

Christine Monzingo said:

I'm constantly reorganizing when I don't know what to make.

I'm Going to die for, too!! That is as big as my house!!!!
I don't have anything on the shelves to hold the stamps.  Since they are horizontal, they just lay there and are fine.  On the shelves I have greeting on I do have some left over laminate I got from work that I taped down and could stamp it on there so I knew what it said.  Otherwise, it's just the wood.
Bumping to the top for inspiration as I organize my craft room, LOL!
My craft corner is literally a corner of the study, and I love my creative space, although I seem to rearrange it every other month, usually because I have ordered more stamps from Gina and they need more room lol. Love love love your space Lee, and the view from the window looks inspiring as well, keep it tidy and have fun
Attachments:

Wow, you guys actually have your own stamp ROOM?! Oh, JEALOUS! lol I have only a small coffee table that I work on! I need a room! Waaahh!!! lol

lol @ Cat - the walls are not pink!

I have a four bedroom home, we have 3 kids... one for each bedroom and one for us. 1 kid left home, one bedroom became a office/craft room.... 2nd kid left home, 2nd room went to hubby for his office and fishing room... had so many plans to decorate my craft room (hubby is a cabinetmaker and was going to build my cupboards and shelving) 1st kid moved back home, hubby gave up his office and fishing room and we are sharing the office/craft room...with the dog ;)

For sale 2 kids, do dishes sometimes....only joking:D......hmmmm

My daughter thought she was being helpful and came into my room this past weekend...I cant find anything now...it's driving me crazy!!  I have threatened her with her life if she ever does it again, hahahaha!   It's MY chaotic mess but I DO know where everything is!   or did.....ug....

I think your space looks terrific Alex!  Wonderful use of space and organization!!  So frustrated with how to organize my ribbons at the moment...

I had them on the cardboard spools they are sold on in drawers and rubbermaid show boxes, but that is taking up so much room.  I was going to unroll them all and stick a pin through them to hold them together, but then thought the pin holes would show up on the card in the future.  NOW I am thinking of taking ALL the ribbon off the spools and handing them up on one of those over-the-door 6-hook contraptions by color group - but will this lead to wrinking....

Decisions, decisions, decisions....

Alex Turner said:

My craft corner is literally a corner of the study, and I love my creative space, although I seem to rearrange it every other month, usually because I have ordered more stamps from Gina and they need more room lol. Love love love your space Lee, and the view from the window looks inspiring as well, keep it tidy and have fun

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2019   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service