stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

I'M WONDERING WHY I'M NOT SEEING ANY "CHATTER" ABOUT THE WEEKEND SEMINAR IN JUNE?

I'VE SIGNED UP AND I'M JUST AS EXCITED AS I WAS FOR CHRISTMAS IN THE VILLAGE!

ANOTHER ROAD TRIP...YAY!

Views: 507

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I so wish you were coming Cat!  I Know we would have some fun!  ;)  <3 

I just put the finishing touches on all of the stamps and everything you guys are getting! I am so excited to meet you!!

I can hardly wait   It seems so far away right now but will get here before we know it.  Cannot wait to see the store and all the Junkies!  including you and anyone else from your team who will be there.

Gina Krupsky said:

I just put the finishing touches on all of the stamps and everything you guys are getting! I am so excited to meet you!!

I can't wait either! Going to give you a huge hug!

Mary Kay Werry said:

I can hardly wait   It seems so far away right now but will get here before we know it.  Cannot wait to see the store and all the Junkies!  including you and anyone else from your team who will be there.

Gina Krupsky said:

I'M SO EXCITED TO RETURN TO THE VILLAGE! IT'S COMING UP QUICK!  I'M DISPPOITED TO FIND OUT TONITE THAT MY FRIEND FROM OCTBER HAD TO CANCEL , BUT I LOOK FORWARD TO MAKING NEW FRIENDS.

WILL YOU BE PUTTING OUT A LIST OF SUPPLIES WE SHOULD BRING WITH US?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Get Social with us!

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service