stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

I was wondering about the inserts.  I bought the Sentimental Summer Stamp TV kit and there were no insert for the stamp set.  The same with the Boho Flowers Mini Kit.  Are you going to upload inserts for these stamp sets?  Also, have you decided not to upload svg files anymore.  Just curious.  I love your stamps and like the orderly organization these inserts provide.  Thanks very much.

Views: 180

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I asked the same 2 questions.   I've been looking for the inserts, because I use them in my "search" program so I can find images and/or verses easily.   I've scanned the stamp sets themselves, but the images aren't as clear.  Also, it seems like the Silhouette is the machine of choice here.   I've been purchasing stamp sets for ages and I almost always get the dies if they are available, but I too would love the SVG files so I can use them on my Cricut.  

Thanks for your reply.  I wish Gina would see this question and give us an answer.

This is from Gina K. Designs store web page

Hi Micki,

Yes, I usually upload them close to when the kit retires. I will get on that, I just have a huge list of other things to get through first. We are no longer doing SVG files since we are doing dies for our kits now.

Hugs,

Gina K.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2017   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service