stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

I received my Spring Parade Stamp TV Kit yesterday oh it's wonderful I am thrilled.  I thought the shipping for me was a bite  expensive at $19.95 but I see on the package it was $26.00 the extra was payed by Stamp TV thank you, and the goodies only took a week to get to me and I have noticed that what every I have purchased has only taken a week to 10 days to arrives so I am not going to complain about the shipping price every again.   Thank you Stamp TV you are the best and I just love your goodie very much.  Hugs and smiles A

Views: 326

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yay!! so glad you love all the goodies like we do!  Have fun creating with them!

I love the kit too. You will certainly have loads of fun getting creative with it. Enjoy!

Got mine today!  I love the stamps and the paper.  Can't wait to play!

I also received  mine today. I love everything in the new STV kit.  Could not play today due to several doctors appointments. I hope to play tomorrow as there are more doctors appointments on Wednesday.

Kathleen 

The set is beautiful I used the blossom set to make the background paper for my latest card it was the last video Gina did, I loved making it.

Thanks Andea! I hope you are loving your kit. I think it's been my favorite to work with so far!! :)

Thank you Gina I have just purchased your new big flower set and can't wait for it to arrive.  I have just partisapated in the lastest blogbhop  and was just ored by how beautiful the cards that where made by your staff came out using the big flower set they are just so lovely

Check out today's video! It features the new Bold Blooms set! :)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2019   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service