stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

I never saw this posted.  Did you have a winner??

Views: 55

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The newest Challenge winner is always in the Big News forum.  After the next winner is posted all the winners can be found in the Challenge Winners forum.

The challenge winners are always listed under the drop down tab, under Challenge Winners...here is the link to the winner of challenge 15 For you!

http://stamptv.ning.com/forum/topics/stvsksp15-winner-sketch

Oops!  didnt see that Lee had posted already!  LOL!
Maybe it wasn't this one, but it was the sketch challenge that ended 3/13.  I checked the board and never saw it posted.
Hi, Donna. We are short a winner thread because we had a week without a color challenge recently. I think that might be the one you are missing.
Ok, I submitted a card for this one ending 3/13 and never saw a post for that one.  I was just wondering.

Theresa said:
Hi, Donna. We are short a winner thread because we had a week without a color challenge recently. I think that might be the one you are missing.

Just a reminder too Donna, you have to make sure your cards are tagged right to show up in the challenge gallery!   For instance, this lovely card of yours has no tag....:(

http://stamptv.ning.com/photo/delight-1?context=user

You can add the tag as you upload your creation, there is an area that says 'tags' and that is where you add it.  If you forget, you can click on your photo after uploading and in the upper right corner is an options button that will drop down for you to 'edit your tag'  

hope this helps you!

Oh, I am new to this, what is a Tag??  Sorry!  Thank you for the compliment on my card.

No problem Donna, we were all new at one time, lol!

Here is a screen shot of what I am talking about:

This is what pops up on your screen after uploading a card.  Where I have circled inred is where you would add you tag for that particular challenge! 

OH My GOODness....so simple!  Thanks so much!!!  I will do that from now on!  I love to do the challenges!  Thank you for all your help!

Cat, GKD DT/Moderator said:

No problem Donna, we were all new at one time, lol!

Here is a screen shot of what I am talking about:

This is what pops up on your screen after uploading a card.  Where I have circled inred is where you would add you tag for that particular challenge! 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service