stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

http://stamptv.ning.com/photo/photo/listTagged?tag=STV16MON23

Hello StampTV friends! 

Happy Monday to all! It’s me Silke Ledlow here.

Welcome to the twenty-third MIUM Challenge of the Year!

I am so excited to be hosting this week’s challenge, so I thought I’d share one of my favorite techniques – SCORING.

This technique can be used in so many ways!

Looking forward to your ideas!!!

Here’s my card……

I decided to create my own background by scoring lines diagonal, leaving some space after the third score line to create a fun pattern.

I think it adds a really great visual focal point to any project.

The stamp sets I have used on my card are from the Fill it With Flowers and Old Country Roses 2 collection.

Be sure and have your creation uploaded to our gallery, with the tag, STV16MON23 not later than June 12th @ 8PM CST.

Don’t forget - ONE lucky participant will win a $20.00 gift Certificate to the Gina K. Designs Store.

To see all of the creations for this challenge, click below!

STV16MON23 Gallery

And the small print:

Ok, It is your turn! Lets see all your scoring! 

Views: 774

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Scoring! Easy peasy! What a beautiful card using two of the latest stamp sets! I hope I can play along and look forward to seeing all the lovely cards that will be made!!
What a pretty card! I am loving that roses set! The score lines are a favorite of mine too. I will love participating this week!

Great card and a good challenge. I don't do much scoring, but I should so this a good one for me and will force me to do smething different.

Yes, please force yourself...lol!!!! Looking forward to seeing your idea!


Johanna Rundell said:

Great card and a good challenge. I don't do much scoring, but I should so this a good one for me and will force me to do smething different.

Thank you Rosy!


Rosy Newlun said:
Scoring! Easy peasy! What a beautiful card using two of the latest stamp sets! I hope I can play along and look forward to seeing all the lovely cards that will be made!!
Thank you Heidi!


Heidi... said:
What a pretty card! I am loving that roses set! The score lines are a favorite of mine too. I will love participating this week!

Your sample card is beautiful

Blessings,

KathleenR

This is a fun challenge!  I haven't added scoring to my cards in a while!  Gorgeous card Silke!

Love your card!! Fun challenge too, thanks!!

I am new on this forum and would love to participate on the challenge. So, in my understanding we can use any companies product but only those who use Gina K. products eligible to win?


Hi Helen.  You understand correctly.  To win in a challenge on this site, It must be a Gina K Design stamp.  You can use any paper or dies.  Have fun with the challenges.


Helen Gullett said:

I am new on this forum and would love to participate on the challenge. So, in my understanding we can use any companies product but only those who use Gina K. products eligible to win?

Beautiful card and this is anther great challenge you came up with so off to my craft table I go.lol :)

RSS

© 2020   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service