stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Hello everyone and hope you are staying warm!  I'm greeting snow in the forecast with mixed emotions. I love how pretty it is at first, but my joints seem to not like it so much.  

I would also like to take a moment to thank our Veteran's and remember those that serve past, present and future.  

I'm excited to bring you today's Mix It Up Monday challenge.  My challenge is to have movement on your project.  That means something on your project has to physically move.  It can be a flip card, pop up card, slider card, pull tab card.  Any way you can think of to make an element move.  

For my card I made a combination pop up slider card using this months StampTV kit.  

I love that the little bells in this months kit jingle whenever I move my card. So fun!  I made movement on my card making the inside pop up as well as the little fox skating across the ice.  

I hope you play along with me this week! I can't wait to see what awesome cards you make! When uploading remember to use tag using the key word STV14MON45 and include what stamp set you used as well.  

See the gallery here:  STV14MON45

Here are some additional challenge details. 

Thanks so much for joining me, and have an awesome day!

Tags: STV14MON45

Views: 821

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Oh, this is so adorable!  LOVE your card and the fun challenge!

Your card is FANTASTIC!  What a FUN Challenge!  Count me in!

omgosh!   What an awesome card Joyce!!  LOVE it!  Fun challenge!

This is so cute! I love your card and the movement of it all!  :)

What a darling card. I love the outside and the inside both. Not sure I will find time to play this week. So many things going on again. But I will certainly give it a try.

So soooo cute Joyce!!!!!

What a fabulous card! I love the design and the little ice skating fox!!!!

Cute card! I was just making some interactive cards over this past weekend so this challenge is perfect timing!

Is it possible to get the link for the gallery fixed.

It is not working.

I see in one place it says to use STVMON44 and in other places it says STV14MON45. Which is the correct tag? Or is it possible neither one is correct? And, I did not find a gallery link either. 

Someone is going to take care of the gallery link when they can. The tag is correct in the title. Sorry for the confusion.

Hi everyone, the Challenge gallery tag link should be fixed in a bit. Yes ma'am Verna, the Challenge tag is STV14MON45. Thanks, and it is being worked out.  :)    

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2019   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service