stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Shop at Amazon.com and help support StampTV!  Click through the Amazon link on the main page whenever you shop at Amazon.com and a small portion of your purchase will help keep StampTV free! 

(There is never any extra charge to you for using this affiliate link. It's just a way that Amazon thanks us for promoting their site and it helps us pay the bills around here to keep our site free.)

Big hugs always,

Gina K.

Views: 1750

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you guys! Anything you order from Amazon helps StampTV if you click through our link on the right hand side of the home page. 

I have your link added to my toolbar. Every time I go to Amazon it is via your link and I shop A LOT!! LOL

Gina Krupsky said:

Thank you guys! Anything you order from Amazon helps StampTV if you click through our link on the right hand side of the home page. 

LOL, Thank you Joyce! Amazon makes it a little too easy, huh? 

Yes, Prime so most shipping is free

I click here before shopping at Amazon (even though I haven't always remembered until afterwards, then I felt really bad). As long as we click on the link here on the right (I see colored pens you bought), then it takes me to Amazon, even if I don't buy the colored pens, it will still count towards a percentage to STV right? I hope? It's so cool because we shop at Amazon already so if it helps that makes it even way cooler!

Ok I had no idea will definitely do it from now on thanks for the heads up.

I'm sorry I don't understand....I use Amazon a lot but don't know what you are talking about...please explain.

Claudia,  There is a link on the main page where it says "Get social with us" and "support Amazon...".  Unless you have an ad-blocker, you should see the place where you can press to get to Amazon.  I have ad-blocker on my Chrome browser, so I do not see the link, but if on another browser without the block, I can see the link.  Simply press the link and shop away.  Does this help?  If not, please keep asking and someone else will explain better.  :)

claudia williams said:

I'm sorry I don't understand....I use Amazon a lot but don't know what you are talking about...please explain.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Get Social with us!

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service