stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Welcome to a fun Gina K. Designs Design Team hop. Today we are showcasing cards or projects featuring sewing (either hand sew, machine, or faux). Below are sneak peeks of cards you will see on today's hop!

You will be able to find sewing tutorials on Stamp TV's homepage (right-hand side).

We hope you are inspired to try some sewing on your cards! Ready to start the hop? Here's a list of all those participating:

Happy hopping!

Views: 223

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Looks like it's working now Linda...
not is not I just tried!!!
Fun hop!
Are you talking about commenting or just looking?

Linda Littlepage said:
Yeah, Blogger is having problems with commenting. You can view the blogs but it won't let you leave a comment.
Yes, blogger having major issues today it seems!  I cant even see some of the Sew Fun Blog posts from the other DT, mine included!!  Hopefully it will straighten out soon!
comment but Cathy whole card disapperd from her blog too.... so I am not sure what that? but almostly commenting thanks hotwheels

Carolina, GKD DT said:
Are you talking about commenting or just looking?

Linda Littlepage said:
Augh...sorry ladies. Looks like blogger is down. I use TypePad...but I think most use blogger. Hope it will be up soon.
Are we going have more time comments since blogger is down? is typepad have  email capeabilties too?

Carolina, GKD DT said:
Augh...sorry ladies. Looks like blogger is down. I use TypePad...but I think most use blogger. Hope it will be up soon.
There's no deadline for this one, so you'll have plenty of time!

Linda Littlepage said:
Are we going have more time comments since blogger is down? is typepad have  email capeabilties too?

Carolina, GKD DT said:
thanks to al you shared thier designs. I really enjoyed all the cards   thank you

thanks  for letting me know! If feel better now that I know!
Carolina, GKD DT said:
There's no deadline for this one, so you'll have plenty of time!

Linda Littlepage said:

Carolina, GKD DT said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service