stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

PLEASE NOTE!  We are having a little glitch with our live chat feature, and are hoping to resolve it soon!  So sorry!  But wanted to get the challenge up for you all to play at least! :D

Gooooood Saturday morning to y'all!!  Welcome to our 2nd Live Chat challenge hosted by ME!  :D

The Moderators here on StampTV have decided to host a couple of Live Chat challenges twice a month here.

The Chat Feature will be turned on here at Stamp TV and will be on the home page.....that is where the Host/Hostess will reveal what that particular challenge is for that day!  The challenges can be ANYTHING!  But they will all have in common the Live Chat feature......so the Host/Hostess will be available on and off through the day to chat with anyone who wants to!  And of course to answer any and all kinds of crafty/stampy questions!  Hopefully we'll see some of the Design Team members stop in if they get a chance!!

The challenge itself will only be held thru the weekend and until that Monday evening.  This is a couple of weekends a month for some extra fun and interaction with the Design Team!  The Host/Hostess will choose a winner for their challenge based on following the challenge guidelines and using Gina K. stamps.  As always....anyone can play along with any stamps....but winners will be chosen from among those using Gina K. stamps.  The prize will be a fabulous Grab Bag of Gina K. products!

So.......you will participate by uploading your challenge card/project to the gallery but also it would be a good idea to post in the individual challenge thread!  The actual details of the challenge will be updated in the original post once it's announced on the chat!  So you will be able to play along even if you missed the actual announcement...that part is just for fun and anticipation!  ;)

So COME AND CHAT with us today!!

Here are the details for this challenge:

Title:  It's Not Easy Being Green
Tag:  STV13CHAT3
Description:  As the title says, to quote Kermit the Frog, its not easy ...to USE green!  At least its not for  me!   So your challenge is to make a creation, card or anything paper related, and you MUST have green on your creation!  And big enough to where I dont have to strain to see it, LOL!  Here is my example:</strong>

I used the Beautiful Banners stamp set:

Deadline:  Monday Aug.  26th, 8PM CST

Here is a link to the gallery for this challenge:

STV13CHAT3

Can't wait to see what y'all come up with!

Views: 656

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

I wondered where the chat was! I just updated my Comodo, and was worried that the problem was on my end.

I can do green. I like it. I have more trouble with blues.

Great card Cat!  I can do green.  All I need is some time.  I hate when house cleaning gets in the way.  : )

Ooo that's pretty Cat!  I do like green...but it's true...I don't use it that often in stamping!  I'll have to see what I can do!

Beautiful card! I love that patterned paper. Who makes it?

Well, maybe if I rest a bit first I can do something green. LOL I am exhausted now though and need a nap. This heat and humidity and shopping wore me out.

LOVE your card Cat! Oh I know which green I will use....will work on it in a bit.

I think I cheated a little. I made a gift card holder from BG Christmas paper. It's easy to be green when you're working with Christmas paper. I won't have time to get it photographed and posted until tomorrow, though. Coincidentally, I posted a green card this morning RIGHT before I read the challenge, but I didn't think it would be playing fair if I used it for the challenge. Anyway, that card proves I can do green that isn't Christmas!

I finally got rested enough to relax even more and make a card using Some Green. Hope it is enough! But I had to play with new inks and the new woodgrain background that came in my mailbox this week. I hope you can take a peek at it too!

WOW, gorgeous card, Cat!!!

Lovely design Cat - esp using half a doily over scallops. I also love the dp!!! Hoping to play with everyone! 

Oh, fun!  I almost forgot to check in today, but I should be able to make a card tomorrow.  Sure wish my STV kit was here -- I know just what stamp I'd use!!  Now I'll have to think...  Hmmm... think-think-think!!

I've posted my card to the gallery, but have posted it here also, as requested.

RSS

© 2020   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service