stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

I have been waiting to place an order because I also want to order the smallest round acrylic block. Unfortunately it has been out of stock for quite some time. I do not want to place my order then place a separate one for the block, due to the cost of shipping. Does anyone know when it will be back in stock?

Janet

Views: 186

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The moderators usually come on here for questions like these and say you should email customer service with questions like that to get a quicker answer.
Hope that helps!

4916 Triangle Street
McFarland, WI 53558
608-838-3258
info@ginakdesigns.com

Yes, it does help a lot. Thank you Heidi.

The link for customer service is not working. Would somebody please check this out and get back to me with an answer. Thank you.

It's actually an email address not a link.  Kay is wonderful on the other end of it!  Good Luck!

info@ginakdesigns.com

Janet E. Leffler said:

The link for customer service is not working. Would somebody please check this out and get back to me with an answer. Thank you.

Hey Janet!  Yes, ive noticed it out too, will see what we can find out about it for you, if discontinued or if they are having a hard time getting me ordered!   But like Heidi and Donna (Thanks yall!!)  said, you can contact customer service.  I do not think anyone there this weekend though!  Monday will be your best time to call! 

The

info@ginakdesigns.com

is the email address to customer service.  it's not clickable, so just copy and then paste into your email when writing to them!

Thank you ladies. It took a couple of times, but I did get an email to go through. Will see what comes of it. Sure hope it is not discontinued.

The round block hasn't come with our regular orders in a few weeks. It may be back ordered at the manufacturer. We will keep trying to get them. :)

Thank you Gina. Will keep my fingers crossed that it comes in soon.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2019   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service