stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Coming soon- you will be able to scroll your mouse over the videos tab and a couple of new choices with appear. You will be able to search the videos by technique or by StampTV kit. We will then be removing the long list on the right hand side of the page. This will make it much easier for you to find exactly what you are looking for.

:)

Views: 69

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

That sounds like a mighty cool upgrade! Thanks for always giving us the best, Gina!
Sounds great Gina!!! Speaking of which I need to revamp and organize my stamp room... Got a mouse I can use to fix that? hee-hee (It is going to take a BIG mouse, lol!)
Oh sounds fantastic Gina! Im with Jennie....got a mouse over for my stamp room??!! LOL
Awesome idea!
Jennie, I need that mouse too. My stamp room needs a major overhaul.
Sounds great Gina, that's what great about you and your team. You are always improving and moving foward.
You girls just never sleep, do you? LOL You are so smart and this site just keeps getting better and better.... who knew that was possible???!!!! It IS the TOPS and always has been!!
It's Spring Cleaning time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ssiempre con novedades prácticas, me satisface mucho, enhorauena.
Bss
What a great idea, Gina. (Jennie had a great idea too! If only....)
I agree with Tina, this site is THE BEST! Honestly, I don't know how you can keep adding improvements when it already appears to be "top notch!" It's so obvious that you and your whole staff enjoy working with Stamptv, and I enjoy being a member and seeing all the great creations and learning something new each and every day. Thank you Gina and Stamptv!
Sound good - Jennie - share that mouse!!! :-)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service